Over the years doing business as an Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant, I’ve had many clients come to me to fix mistakes that affected their business. Today I’d like to share with you a few of these to help you learn how to avoid them.
Posted on May 30, 2012
Posted on November 18, 2010
Take a good look at your website – is the message consistent to your brand’s message? If you are marketing your company as “the best in your field” – does your website convey that message in both content and marketing about your business and in its level of professional functionality?
In my business, we work with Speakers, Authors and Trainers and we have found some must have elements that their websites demand in order to position them at the top of their field – and ultimately get them more ideal clients.
Posted on October 7, 2010
The majority of companies, big and small, have discovered Social Media as a very successful way of marketing their businesses and have planned their strategies and implemented plans to take their place in this exploding and popular medium.
When large companies actually do television commercials where they mention their Facebook or Twitter accounts instead of pointing the public to their websites, it is evident that they have recognized the power of Social Media.
Posted on September 16, 2010
As a Virtual Assistant/Professional have you noticed an increase in demand for your services from local business owners? If yes, then make sure your client’s website sits prominently in the Google listings. For local business owners, it’s all about getting found in the community.
A Google Places account allows a business to:
- Have that prominent Google map show up beside the web address in the Google listings
- Add up to 10 photos in the listing to showcase the outside of the building or the goods and services sold within the establishment
Posted on September 14, 2010
- More than 500 million active users
- 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
Posted on September 9, 2010
Recently someone “tweeted” about bed bugs in a large establishment in a big city. That establishment was taking part in one of the biggest events in the city – a Film Festival due to start this week. Many people would have seen that tweet and we know that bad news spreads “faster than the speed of light” on the internet, especially in Social Media.
Posted on August 5, 2010
There certainly have been many ways to do marketing business over the years.
There is still Outbound Marketing like ads in newspapers, magazines, the Yellow Pages, billboards and mailouts to name a few. And then there is Inbound Marketing where you draw your Target Market to your website. Inbound marketing can include Article Marketing, Email Marketing, Blog Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and more recently Video Marketing.
Some stats on the top Video Channel You Tube:
October 2008: 1 billion views per day of videos on You Tube
Posted on June 23, 2010
Have you ever launched a product on the internet? Actually launching the product is the easy part, its the build up before the launch that takes time and energy. You could do it all yourself or have your Virtual Assistant be an integral part in the process from pre-launch, launch and post-launch.
- write text for sales page – if your VA is a great copywriter, have them work with you to write up the sales page content
- format and upload the sales page to your server
- add product image
- add shopping cart link
Posted on June 10, 2010
How old is your website? Is it a few years old or brand new? Are you happy with the level of website traffic you get each month? Does your site have all the necessities to make it work for you? What percentage of conversions do you experience each month: visitors? prospects? sales?
If you don’t know the answer to these questions, you need to do an audit of your website. You can make up a checklist and answer each item appropriately. It might look something like this:
- Does it display your “brand” and logo?
- Want to Become an Instant Expert in Your VA Business?
- VAVS Conference for VAs is Back! Don’t Miss Early Bird Draws!
- Hey VA, Are You Acting as a Coach, Consultant or Trainer?
- Are You Using Google+ in Your 2014 Social Marketing Strategy?
- Giving Thanks to Your Virtual Assistant
- Administrative Services
- All Topics
- Business Products
- Business Training
- Deep Thoughts
- FREE Webinars
- General VA
- Hiring Tips
- Marketing Tips
- Partnering Benefits
- Product Reviews
- Success Tips
- VA Goodies
- VA Spotlights
- VA Training
- VAccolade Award
- Virtual Assistant Report