READ FIRST -> Forum Rules
Welcome to our VA network! Please introduce yourself at the forum "Introduce Yourself and Your Business" let us get to know you! If you haven't introduced yourself for awhile, do it again to help us get to know you better.
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below before posting at the VAnetworking Forum.
1) Forum Signatures: FREE MEMBERS: To create a signature you must be a regular around here and have contributed 25 posts. Signatures for a FREE member are limited to 2 lines with 1 URL only
UPGRADED VAINSIDER CLUB MEMBERS: Signatures for a VAinsiders.com Club member are limited to 6 lines wtih 4 URLS only
Moderators and Administrators are allowed longer signature lines to promote VAnetworking contests, information, etc.
You may not include affiliate links or other business advertising in your signature lines that promote businesses other than yours. Your signature lines may only advertise your own business, services or product. If you or someone you know has a product and/or service that would help Virtual Assistants in their business, contact Tawnya at email@example.com to see about promoting it in our Virtual Assistant Shopping Network.
2) No blatant advertising asking for work as a VA directed towards other members. Hey we all need work here and a plug now and then is ok, but no long listings of services, etc. If you are looking for work as a VA here, try another approach: Contribute and be a promiment member of the forum offering valuable VA info to other members and you will be the one they remember when they want to outsource
3) If you want to start a thread that is personal which is not pertinent or adds value to other VA businesses, please use the "Coffee Break" forum.
4) If a VA has had a bad experience with a company, client, or product, do not post this to the forum as it will be deleted. First e-mail one of the administrators about your problem. Once there have been enough "unsolicited" complaints about a company or product, then it is posted in one specific area that only the administrators can post and no one else. This prevents an all out bashing, and it is fair because VAs have to send in their complaints about a company, unsolicited to the administrator. It takes at least three (or more) unsolicited complaints before a person/service is put on the list (with explanation).
5) Any posts that end up becoming too controversial or start taking up my time because of complaints, whining or whatever will be deleted. SIMPLE! This forum is kept free for all VAs because I do all in my power to keep it that way in my spare time by marketing and raising money for it. My time is much better spent marketing the forum to raise awareness for Virtual Assistants than dealing with threads that end up just being a battle of wits between members. This is a meeting place for aspiring and successful Virtual Assistants to share their business knowledge in.
6) Affiliate links are not allowed in your signatures or post links. Moderators will delete your affiliate link if it is posted.
7) Copying and pasting posts from our forum into other emails, e-lists, forums or groups by anyone is an absolute NO NO! This site is protected by U.S., Canadian & International copyright laws and treaties. All rights reserved. Members caught will be suspended indefinitely from our network. We reserve the right to republish forum contents (including posts and/or threads) for any purpose. Forum members may NOT republish posts and/or threads without the forum owner's express permission. Contact Tawnya at firstname.lastname@example.org However, members are granted the automatic right to republish content of THEIR OWN AUTHORSHIP ONLY. This does NOT include posts within a thread made by other members.
8) Only one username per member allowed. Members found to have other alias nicknames will be asked to remove one.
9) Please advise a moderator of any posts that appear to be offensive, malicious, seriously off topic or just plain discourteous to the original poster. We need to be informed so that we can remedy the problem before it gets to the point of affecting another member. We try very hard and continue to strive to keep a level of decorum and fairness in the posts. Although freedom of speech is encouraged, it should never come at a cost to someone else's feelings or comfort level.
10) Be kind, considerate and respect others while in this forum. A little kindness goes a long way.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. The free areas of our forum are available to all search engines. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum.
Contact us at our help desk if you have further questions.