NEWS You Can Use Happening at our VA Forum ...

Learn about all the resources here at our network by watching this 30 minute video walkthrough...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW

Want to Become a VA?
Invest in The VBSS!
How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
Virtual Assistant Organization Association
Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
* Access to Our Job Board *
* VA Training Webinars*
* Group Coaching *
* Monthly MotiVAtor *
* Private Mastermind Area *
* Business Templates *
* Contracts & Forms*
*System Sheets & eBooks *
* Seminar Archives *
* Plus VAinsider Perks! *
UPGRADE HERE

FREE Sample Chapter

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Affordable online backup for your small business

Click to see your AD here!

Virtual Assistant Search Engine Directory - Add Your Link

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Get Your FREE VA
Member Button Here!

Photo

VAjot Nights

32 replies to this topic

#1 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder
  • 12,282 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

Join us every Wednesday evening at 7PM EST in our seminar room for our VAjot social night. During this time, we come together as business colleagues and as friends to connect, share and discuss our accomplishments the past week. An evening to JOT down everything on our minds, from introducing new members to discussing positive flows within our businesses, we guarantee it will be a fun and informative social nite for all to hang with peers in the VA industry! New people welcomed and please bring your URL with you to promote to us.

Itinerary for the evening:

1. Intro to VAjot (housekeeping/rules discussed)
2. Introduce yourself (elevator speech time!)
3. Discuss positive events happening in business/personal past week
4. Accountability #VAjot in Twitter
5. Open Q and A period. Bring your questions along!

For those who Twitter: Let's continuously add notes of topics we discussed during these networking nights plus keep accountability of goals we promised each other to do, etc via Twitter.

HERE'S HOW: Go to Twitter Search

In the query box, type #VAjot and read the ongoing discussion. Don't miss our VAnetworking Nights!

To utilize this feature of Twitter and get your post to go to this tweetchat room, put this hash mark into your Twitter posts: #VAjot

Here's a couple Twitter examples:

"I finally completed my goal this week and I'm now working from my new smokin hot computer #VAjot"

"Here's another resource site to add to our Twitter discussion the other night www.twellow.com #VAjot"

See you on VAjot Night!

Tawnya

#2 Candy Beauchamp

Candy Beauchamp

• 3,108 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:20 PM

Very cool! I was able to update you folks even though I didn't come this week! Kewl.

#3 linda q

linda q

• 200 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hi all,

I participated in my first forum tonight, for a little while, and had an absolute blast!!! girlsout.gif I will definitely be attending every Wednesday. I also joined Twitter today, still have some learning to do because it's only my second online social area. These places can become addicting!! Thank you all for being so gracious and making me feel so welcome!

I am so psyched about this whole VA thing! It's a great idea and since I'm a workaholic, but I don't like working in traditional settings, it's perfect for me!!!

Thanks for coming up with this idea! Oh, by the way, have any of you seen a website called Virtual Office Temps? Is there anything to them?

Thanks again! "See" you all next Wednesday!

Linda Qualls (lindaloo)
Villa Linda Business Solutions, LLC
lindaloo06@yahoo.com

#4 PattyD

PattyD

Long Time Member

• 8,906 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:31 AM

Linda,

Glad you could make it. smile.gif

Don't forget to add your Twitter info to your profile.

Also, there's a post somewhere around here about that organization, but instead of looking around, don't sign up. wink.gif

#5 25thhourassistants

25thhourassistants

Website Coordinator & VAjot Host

• 575 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

Just wanted to bump this up, as we have some newer people who may not be aware of this. We meet every Wednesday night at 7pm ET/4pm PT in the VAnetworking seminar room. Anybody who would like to show up is welcome.

You can follow me, @25thHourAssist on Twitter, and I tweet at least one reminder every week. Come on out and network with other VAs.

#6 MAK'S VA Services

MAK'S VA Services

• 150 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

I loved the VAjot on Thursday ( it was my first)and this one on Wednesday looks just as good but if it's 7:00 pm in the States it will be in the wee hours for me (located in Greece)
Is there a meet that's earlier ?

#7 25thhourassistants

25thhourassistants

• 575 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

I loved the VAjot on Thursday ( it was my first)and this one on Wednesday looks just as good but if it's 7:00 pm in the States it will be in the wee hours for me (located in Greece)

Mago - this is an older post - the Wednesday VAjot has been moved to Thursdays since the beginning of 2011. :)

#8 MAK'S VA Services

MAK'S VA Services

• 150 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:17 PM

Mago - this is an older post - the Wednesday VAjot has been moved to Thursdays since the beginning of 2011. :)

@Amanda thanks, I'm new here , I will get the hang of it :blush:

#9 MAK'S VA Services

MAK'S VA Services

• 150 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:41 AM

Hi again ,

Sorry for all the questions and tweets but are we having a meeting tonight ?
Because I didn't receive an email and I didn't see an update near the chat box in the conference room.

#10 MAK'S VA Services

MAK'S VA Services

• 150 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

Hi again ,

Because I didn't receive an email and I didn't see an update near the chat box in the conference room.

It's lil ol me again , I just read the calendar and saw there's a scheduled meeting.
First rule: before you ask silly ?'s READ !!! :whistlin:
THNAKS !!

#11 kathy a

kathy a

• 136 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

I can't seem to find anyone on the chat room... is it cancelled today? :) Or, maybe I have the wrong passcode. I used the same one I used last Thursday. None was emailed to me this week. Can anyone help?

Kathy

Hi again ,

It's lil ol me again , I just read the calendar and saw there's a scheduled meeting.
THNAKS !!

#12 MAK'S VA Services

MAK'S VA Services

• 150 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:12 AM

I can't seem to find anyone on the chat room... is it cancelled today? :) Or, maybe I have the wrong passcode. I used the same one I used last Thursday. None was emailed to me this week. Can anyone help?

Kathy

Hi again ,

THANKS !!

@Kathy I think it was canceled.

#13 kathy a

kathy a

• 136 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

Kathy

Hi again ,

THANKS !!

@Kathy I think it was canceled.

Is it cancelled again today? (Even if it's not cancelled, I still have never seen the password for Thursday's VAjot.)

#14 MAK'S VA Services

MAK'S VA Services

• 150 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

If the webinar is canceled can't we just get together anyway, just introduce ourselves and meet other VA's.

#15 25thhourassistants

25thhourassistants

• 575 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

I apologize that I wasn't there last night - I didn't have internet because of the Great Blackout of 2011. The password for the Thursday night seminars and VAjot doesn't change like the insiders does. And yes, even if Linda or myself or Tawnya isn't there, you can still use the room at that time for meeting and getting to know one-another - no moderator is required. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users