NEWS You Can Use Happening at our VA Forum ...

Learn about all the resources here at our network by watching this 30 minute video walkthrough...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW

Want to Become a VA?
Invest in The VBSS!
How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
Virtual Assistant Organization Association
Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
* Access to Our Job Board *
* VA Training Webinars*
* Group Coaching *
* Monthly MotiVAtor *
* Private Mastermind Area *
* Business Templates *
* Contracts & Forms*
*System Sheets & eBooks *
* Seminar Archives *
* Plus VAinsider Perks! *
UPGRADE HERE

FREE Sample Chapter

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Affordable online backup for your small business

Click to see your AD here!

Virtual Assistant Search Engine Directory - Add Your Link

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Get Your FREE VA
Member Button Here!

Photo

SPOKEN FOR: RFP, A client in need of a VA

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jen-Lee

Jen-Lee

• 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let everyone that was/is interested that this client has taken up a responder to this post as his new VA. biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Jen-Lee

I have a potential client that I need to refer to another VA, as I am unable to assist him at this time.

Here are the clients needs:

"help to take orders over the phone from my steady customers on established schedule basis.
They will order phone cards for delivery on the next day.

We deliver on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so you would call Tuesday Customers on Monday, Wednesday Customers on Tuesday and Thursday Customers on Wednesday.
I would need orders same day as you got them no later then 3:00 PM Eastern.

In reality this job takes maximum couple of hours, my customers are store owners. They are used to be called in for an order and usually prepared, some of them call me, so it will save you some time as well.
After about first set of three days you will realize that you'll be able to fit this in to your schedule, because each day should take no more then couple of hours if non-stop. Otherwise you can make phone calls one at a time as time allows. The orders are very simple, you'll get used to the phone card names fast. If mistake happens it's OK, I'll just call my customer and verify the improper information and let you know what happened as well, so you can learn from it."

If anyone is interested, please private message me or email me at jenleeyee@yourremotesecretary.com and I will give you the clients contact information.

Thanks,

Jen-Lee

#2 Terri71

Terri71

• 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:03 AM

Hello Jen-Lee,

I would be happy to help you out on this if no-one else has. Just mail me and let me know what to expect.

Terri

QUOTE (Jen-Lee @ Apr 13 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let everyone that was/is interested that this client has taken up a responder to this post as his new VA. biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Jen-Lee

I have a potential client that I need to refer to another VA, as I am unable to assist him at this time.

"help to take orders over the phone from my steady customers on established schedule basis.

We deliver on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so you would call Tuesday Customers on Monday, Wednesday Customers on Tuesday and Thursday Customers on Wednesday.

In reality this job takes maximum couple of hours, my customers are store owners. They are used to be called in for an order and usually prepared, some of them call me, so it will save you some time as well.
After about first set of three days you will realize that you'll be able to fit this in to your schedule, because each day should take no more then couple of hours if non-stop. Otherwise you can make phone calls one at a time as time allows. The orders are very simple, you'll get used to the phone card names fast. If mistake happens it's OK, I'll just call my customer and verify the improper information and let you know what happened as well, so you can learn from it."

If anyone is interested, please private message me or email me at jenleeyee@yourremotesecretary.com and I will give you the clients contact information.

Thanks,

Jen-Lee

#3 Terri71

Terri71

• 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

Sorry Jen-Lee didn't quite understand but I got it now. They got someone for the job.

Terri

QUOTE (Jen-Lee @ Apr 13 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Jen-Lee

Thanks,

Jen-Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users