NEWS You Can Use Happening at our VA Forum ...

Learn about all the resources here at our network by watching this 30 minute video walkthrough...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW

Want to Become a VA?
Invest in The VBSS!
How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
Virtual Assistant Organization Association
Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
* Access to Our Job Board *
* VA Training Webinars*
* Group Coaching *
* Monthly MotiVAtor *
* Private Mastermind Area *
* Business Templates *
* Contracts & Forms*
*System Sheets & eBooks *
* Seminar Archives *
* Plus VAinsider Perks! *
UPGRADE HERE

FREE Sample Chapter

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Affordable online backup for your small business

Click to see your AD here!

Virtual Assistant Search Engine Directory - Add Your Link

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Get Your FREE VA
Member Button Here!

Photo

Get to know your VAnetworking Family :)

14 replies to this topic

#1 Dianna lambert

Dianna lambert

• 400 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:23 PM

Warmest Wishes at Christmas time from My family to yours, and I want to add a personal side, here is an image of last years photo of me and my kids but it was in Nebraska and it was too snowy outside, but this year, I havent put pics together yet from out santa hats and xmas tree (2 ft) with my kids at the Beach, yes its been cold but at least I can drive on dry roads and not slide around trying to xmas shop. :)

Posted Image

and then a month ago

Posted Image

Yep this is me and my kids Twins are 9 and my baby is 3, I am getting in the Christmas spirit even more so as Christmas gets closer, and this year I am even more greatful I for the first time have been able to get the twins into sports but with a catch I got made the basketball coach Yay, OMG I am loving what I do and thankful to all of my VA friends and family who has made this past year so much more than I can imagine. Thank you all and I look forward to another great year.

#2 pmdost

pmdost

Long Time Member

• 8,906 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:12 AM

What beautiful pics! Thank you so much for sharing Dianna.

#3 lindah

lindah

Long Time Member

• 1,071 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:45 AM

Dianna

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Congrats on being "named" the basketball coach. [I remember those days, although the only sports that my daughters were allowed to play were the ones that already had coaches. LOL -Baseball, basketball, volleyball, swim team]

Best wishes for the Christmas season and the New Year.

#4 joellen

joellen

• 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hi Dianna,

Loved your pictures. We have had snow here in Kentucky. I'm hoping it doesn't melt before Christmas, it's been a long time since we have had a white Christmas.

Jo Ellen Peters

#5 Patty@eXPERTSupport

Patty@eXPERTSupport

• 94 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:48 PM

You have such a beautiful family! Welcome to this fantastic forum. I'm pretty new here myself -- but let me tell you, you will definitely receive great advice from everyone here.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your children and your entire family!

#6 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder

• 12,404 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

What a great idea! Here's my family (this pic is 3 years old but better than nothing). Hopefully I'll be able to update it during the holidays when I get all the kids together in one room :)

Here's one of Arnold and I the other night. Yes, I'm dark haired for the holidays ;)

Attached Thumbnails

• 2008.jpg
  • ArnTawDec2010.jpg

#7 Dianna lambert

Dianna lambert

• 400 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:19 AM

All though they are 3 years old they are still great pics. Thank you, I know we hear voices, and see the profile pics, but when you work with people and you do holidays and birthdays, there is always or seems to be pictures taken, so this was my way after almost 2 years of sharing.

Thank you for the responses :) I am looking forward to seeing more.

What a great idea! Here's my family (this pic is 3 years old but better than nothing). Hopefully I'll be able to update it during the holidays when I get all the kids together in one room :)

Here's one of Arnold and I the other night. Yes, I'm dark haired for the holidays ;)

#8 Dianna lambert

Dianna lambert

• 400 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:21 AM

Thanks Patty, Where is yours :) HEHE Happy Holidays

What beautiful pics! Thank you so much for sharing Dianna.

#9 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder

• 12,404 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

All though they are 3 years old they are still great pics. Thank you, I know we hear voices, and see the profile pics, but when you work with people and you do holidays and birthdays, there is always or seems to be pictures taken, so this was my way after almost 2 years of sharing.

Thank you for the responses :) I am looking forward to seeing more.

Hopefully I'll get some new pics tomorrow as I think all the kids will be here for Xmas Eve turkey dinner ;)

Please share your holiday pics here for us to all get to know you better :) You can attach your pictures using the "Full Editor" under "Attachments"

#10 Danielle

Danielle

Admin | Supreme VA Goddess

• Admin

• 1,639 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

Hopefully I'll get some new pics tomorrow as I think all the kids will be here for Xmas Eve turkey dinner ;)

Please share your holiday pics here for us to all get to know you better :) You can attach your pictures using the "Full Editor" under "Attachments"

Now I know for sure I need to dress up because here's proof that there will be photos. lol. Even on early Christmas morning I am going to make myself dress up and get out of scrubby clothes because I'm tired of looking at Christmas pictures where I am in pjays and messy hair opening presents. lol! rolf

#11 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder

• 12,404 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

Now I know for sure I need to dress up because here's proof that there will be photos. lol. Even on early Christmas morning I am going to make myself dress up and get out of scrubby clothes because I'm tired of looking at Christmas pictures where I am in pjays and messy hair opening presents. lol! rolf

After Arnold putting up those ugly pictures of me on his Facebook last year with me in my old scrubby red robe, I may have to dress up as well ;)

#12 Danielle

Danielle

• Admin

• 1,639 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

After Arnold putting up those ugly pictures of me on his Facebook last year with me in my old scrubby red robe, I may have to dress up as well ;)

Hahaha, he has no shame, I'm going to try to install, I mean put in my new hair extensions too! haha
Do you ever find yourself using computer terms in daily life? I have been for years, like I always say delete instead of erase or remove.
At least I am loosing my Quebecer accent, or am I not? lol one step at a time!

#13 pat z

pat z

Long Time Member

• 1,202 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:02 AM

My kids are older and really get annoyed when we try to take pictures, but I WILL get a family pic this year and post :) These are great - keep them coming.

#14 pmdost

pmdost

Long Time Member

• 8,906 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:07 AM

I'm hoping that my half-brother, his wife & my two nieces show up to my sisters house Christmas day. This is our first Christmas in a lot of years with him. I'm going to try and get a pic of all of us if he's there.

#15 Danielle

Danielle

• Admin

• 1,639 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

Our attempt at a family photo

Attached Thumbnails

• Family.jpg
  • Danielle & Tawnya.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users