NEWS You Can Use Happening at our VA Forum ...

Learn about all the resources here at our network by watching this 30 minute video walkthrough...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW

Want to Become a VA?
Invest in The VBSS!
How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
Virtual Assistant Organization Association
Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
* Access to Our Job Board *
* VA Training Webinars*
* Group Coaching *
* Monthly MotiVAtor *
* Private Mastermind Area *
* Business Templates *
* Contracts & Forms*
*System Sheets & eBooks *
* Seminar Archives *
* Plus VAinsider Perks! *
UPGRADE HERE

FREE Sample Chapter

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Affordable online backup for your small business

Click to see your AD here!

Virtual Assistant Search Engine Directory - Add Your Link

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Get Your FREE VA
Member Button Here!

Photo

Want More Clients? Learn to Write Website Copy that Ranks High

No replies to this topic

#1 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder

• 12,333 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

Don't miss your last chance to attend our next Virtual Assistant Specialty Education Series (VASES) taught by SEO Copywriting Expert, Karon Thackston starting this Monday!

http://www.vanetwork...s/marketing/m1/

Finally! A Step-by-Step System for Turning Your VA Website into a Client-Generating Machine

With only a couple of seats left for this 6 week training series, time is running out to learn how to turn your sucky website copy into copy your clients will drool over as they find you at the top of the search engines! AND that means more $ervice moola for you!

This VASES Networking Program will be presented as 6 one-hour webinars held: Monday, October 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st and Nov 3rd & 10th at 4PM PT (7PM ET)

Session Topics:
Session 1: The Cardinal Rule of Copywriting: Know Who Youíre Communicating With
Session 2: Writing Copy: Itís More than Just Words
Session 3: Creating Headlines that Engage & Entice
Session 4: Making a Connection through Your Copy
Session 5: Inspiring Visitors to Take Action
Session 6: Optimizing for the Engines and Your Visitors

Full details of each Session availalbe at our website:

Ask a dozen Virtual Assistants what they struggle with when it comes to their websites and you'll typically hear things like:

"Prospects can't find my website on the search engines."
"If they do find me online, they stay at my site for a few seconds then leave."
"I don't know what my site visitors are really looking for."
"I'm not sure how to position myself as the obvious choice."
"I need big-time help getting site visitors to take the action I want them to take."

There's an easy way to solve all those problems: improve the copy (text) on your website. Relax! Copywriting isn't hard once you get the basics down. What messes most people up is reading one book or a few blog posts then trying to make it on their own. It takes practice and guidance from a pro to be able to write copy that entices your visitors and ranks high with Google and other engines. And that's exactly what you'll get when you register for this 6-week, hands-on workshop, entitled Writing Website Copy that Ranks High & Gets More Clients.

What makes this VASES program different from others?

** In-depth training that goes far beyond a mere Power Point presentation.
** Youíll follow along LIVE on the Internet and see exactly where you are and what you need to do to write professional-grade, optimized website copy.
** Taught by highly skilled trainers who are experts in their specialties/niche
** Q & A time allotted for every session so all your questions get answered PLUS you can ask questions later on in our VASES forum.
** Life-time access to everything you learned inside our VASES member area where you'll find other perks like discounts to future training programs.
** Recognized as re-education credits for VAcertified.com.
** Builds credibility in the eyes of your potential clients when you display your VASES badges.

ACT NOW and youíll receive 3 FREE bonuses:

*** Karon's popular ebook "Demystifying Keyword Research." Unlock the mysteries of finding the perfect keywords for your website in this easy-to-read, non-technical ebook. ($27 value)
*** Karon's target audience discovery questionnaire that she uses with all her clients. Following the simple questions in this worksheet is quite an eye-opening experience. You'll draw closer to your site visitors and have a better understanding of how to communicate with them in a way that connects. The same SEO framework worksheet Karon uses for her web pages & her clients is now yours. This foolproof method of optimization makes it ultra-easy for you to create pages destined for great search engine rankings. ($27 value).
*** A one-time audio critique of your Home page copy (only for those who complete the entire course with a passing grade). Karon will point out traps, pitfalls and errors in your copy and offer professional suggestions on how to turn OK writing into kick-butt copy. ($200 value)

You get $254 worth of FREE, valuable goodies that will help take your copy to the next level, but only if you sign up now.

1. Are YOU tired of struggling to make your website perform?
2. Do YOU need help transforming your site from an expense to a client-generating asset?
3. Are YOU ready to see results & get more clients now?

Karon Thackston is waiting to show you exactly how to turn it all around!

But there are only a couple of seats left and once all the seats are filled, the doors will close.

Donít wait another minute.

Click Below Now to Register...

PS: Tawnya's 100% Satisfaction VASES Guarantee >>>
Buy and test-run any of our VASES live training programs by attending the first session. If you find that this program is not for you for whatever reason, we'll refund your money back 100% with 24-48 hours after your first session.

To Your Virtual Success,

Tawnya Sutherland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users