NEWS You Can Use Happening at our VA Forum ...

Learn about all the resources here at our network by watching this 30 minute video walkthrough...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW

Want to Become a VA?
Invest in The VBSS!
How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
Virtual Assistant Organization Association
Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
* Access to Our Job Board *
* VA Training Webinars*
* Group Coaching *
* Monthly MotiVAtor *
* Private Mastermind Area *
* Business Templates *
* Contracts & Forms*
*System Sheets & eBooks *
* Seminar Archives *
* Plus VAinsider Perks! *
UPGRADE HERE

FREE Sample Chapter

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Affordable online backup for your small business

Click to see your AD here!

Virtual Assistant Search Engine Directory - Add Your Link

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Get Your FREE VA
Member Button Here!

Photo

Calling all Virtual Assistants: VAvirtuosos is now LIVE for Registrati

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder

• 12,413 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Dear Members,

Calling all Virtual Assistants: VAvirtuosos is now LIVE for Registration!

I’m opening the doors today and have 100 tickets available to attend our Virtual Assistant Virtuosos Seminars Season 5 (VAVS5) online conference called “From one Virtual Assistant to another…”

If you have attended this event before I’m sure you’ll grab your ticket right now as you know how much you can learn to help you succeed in your VA business from the speakers who have been there and done it already, Virtual Assistants themselves. ;)

REGISTER NOW at http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

If you’ve not attended it yet, just listen to what some of our past attendees have said:

“The amount of information I have received for such a small investment is insane! The notes and tips I took away from the seminars are priceless! If you are a VA it should be a no-brainer to attend this week long event! Don’t miss this event you will potentially lose new opportunities!!” ~ Jaime-Ann Laidlaw

“I can’t wait! I attended last year’s VA Virtuosos and it was one of the most informative series of tele-classes for virtual assistants I’ve ever been part of. I can’t believe it’s such an amazing bargain.” ~ Nina Feldman

“Thanks so much to Tawnya and all the presenters for such an incredible week of learning and sharing. It amazes me to find a group of professionals who are so willing to share so freely of their knowledge and experience with others who are new to the profession. Thanks again to you all! Great Job!” ~ Cathy Drappier

Read more raves at our website: http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

DON’T DELAY…THE DOORS OPEN TODAY and you can attend all 20 webinars during March 26-30th for ONLY $19. You heard it right! That’s under $1 a webinar to learn new strategies, tips, programs and ideas to help your VA business grow to its fullest potential. We sell out for every VAVS so make sure you grab your seat early.

REGISTER NOW at http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

We’ve got some great topics this year from some credible VA sources:

** Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Becoming a VA But Were Afraid to Ask!
** Discover Your VA Voice & Learn to be a Social Media Rockstar!
** Evernote: Managing Clients, Your Life & Everything in Between!
** Your Business Reputation – The Who, What, Where, How, Why
** 7 Useful Tips on Project Management
** Using Pinterest For Your VA Business
** Consulting Collection Management and Administrative Services
** Developing an Online Marketing Strategy
** 3 Tips to Knowing EXACTLY Where to Find Clients
** Learn to Create and Sell Service & Support Packages to Clients, Move into a Value-Based Business Model, and Stop Trading Hours for Dollars
** Time Management for Virtual Assistants
** Head in the Cloud? It Should Be!
** Don’t Fear!! Successful Cold Calling Techniques and Face to Face Intros to Build Your Brand Locally
** Do You Have What it Takes to be a Direct Sales Leader’s VA Super Hero
** AND MORE!!!

You won’t want to miss this event that sells out every time and with only 100 seats at $19 a seat, you can understand why it does. Where else can you learn from the pros that have been there and done it before you…your Virtual Assistant colleagues??

For $19 you’ll receive:

>> Access to each online webinar as per scheduled dates
>> Group Q & A with each speaker during webinar
>> Bonus Download Resource from each Speaker

(There are also upgraded GOLD and DIAMOND packages that offer you even more bonuses like video replays, presentation notes and access to our private VAvirtuosos Blog which you have the option of upgrading to upon checkout)

These online seminars can be enjoyed from the comfort of your home office via our online webinar platform. No commute expenses involved! All you need is a computer with speakers (or a headset) to listen with (or you can dial in on one of our phone lines), an internet connection and YOU! Held over a period of 5 days between March 26-30th, 2012, you will have access to 20 educational webinars (PLUS one bonus webinar the week before on how to “Become a VA”, all focused on you, the Virtual Assistant to help you grow your VA business.

I’m SUPER excited to share with you these fabulous speakers right within our very own Virtual Assistant community to give you some ideas and thoughts to make more money with your own VA business.

So what are you waiting for?

REGISTER RIGHT NOW at http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

to guarantee your seat from March 26-30th.

I am looking forward to connecting with you at our virtual event and hope to see you there!

To Your Virtual Success,

Tawnya Sutherland
Founder of VAnetworking.com
The Market Leader for Virtual Assistants World Wide

#2 kathy c

kathy c

Long Time Member

• 779 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

Great Lineup tawnya!!!

#3 Tawnya Sutherland

Tawnya Sutherland

Admin/Founder Since 2003

• Admin-Founder

• 12,413 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Yeppers! Looking forward to it :)

#4 iassistyourbiz

iassistyourbiz

• 67 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Hey up, hope you are all well.

The last couple of weeks were quite busy for me, so I didn't get around much to watch the VAVS5-webinars.

Today I did and I got through quite a few of them. But I noticed, that a couple of the webinars have missing or deleted (?) files, not only partially but a few of them the whole thing, so I cannot watch them.
Now, I am not one pointing to the money spent but I reaaaaaaally was looking forward to watch them, as I have missed most of the webinars in March.

So I ask, could you kindly get those files and the videos on the site back please?
I don't want to miss out on them and the period of Gold membership is not too long.

Please please, pretty please! :-)

Have a great day,
Andrea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users