Kristine S

Can you save a YouTube video?

I have a You Tube Acct and I know that I can "save" a video as my favorite, but what if the original video is removed by the source-does it go away from my favorites collection?

Also, do you know if there is a way to download the video to your computer in case the original source removes it or updates their account?

Thanks for any info you can pass on! :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kris

I have the same question as well. What I was working on is I found a youtube video that I wanted to host on my website, I contacted the company that created the video, his respons was the words to type in to pull the videos for that particular company, and I was allowed access to put it on my webpage, I just can not get it to save properly and now I cant find it. any help here would be great too.

Dianna

I have a You Tube Acct and I know that I can "save" a video as my favorite, but what if the original video is removed by the source-does it go away from my favorites collection?

Also, do you know if there is a way to download the video to your computer in case the original source removes it or updates their account?

Thanks for any info you can pass on! :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kris

On YouTube's Terms of Service:

The content on the YouTube Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to YouTube, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. YouTube reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.

So, you cannot legally download videos.

I would suggest you contact the owner of the video to see if they'll send you a copy.

yes, you can download any videos from Youtube, you can use Keepvid or install a plugin called "Video Download Helper" on your computer.

• Like 1

yes, you can download any videos from Youtube, you can use Keepvid or install a plugin called "Video Download Helper" on your computer.

One more thing I wanted to add to this.. is the fastest tube plugins youtube downloader tool for browsers... from kwizzu... it's easier to use and it's free of course

• Like 1