r0nniebryan

Your Best Traffic Source.

34 posts in this topic

Getting visits to your website seems to be the biggest challenge, for most webmaster's working online whether they be Virtual Assistants,Online Marketer's, Affiliate Marketer's, or just a simple business person throwing up a webpage.

So, I decided to just throw out the question, what is your best source of traffic? this medium needs to produce at minimum 1000 visitor's in a single calendar month, and have at least some form of conversion.

It depends on which of my sites we're talking about: for one, my top referrer is LinkedIn, for another is organic Google search traffic and for another Facebook. I get conversions for each.

For me, the search engines, specifically Google, are my biggest ways of getting traffic to my sites. Organic search engine optimization :)

For me the biggest source of traffic apart from search engine google is social networking sites tumblr and stumble upon...

For all of my sites, Google is the number one source of traffic with thousands of visits per month on our more highly trafficked websites.

Bing does seem to be getting a small but increasing share of search although it is still lagging way behind as a traffic source.

Hi there.. :)

They have a point for suggesting google as one great source of traffic because it do have lots of visitors.

Promoting websites through social networking sites like forums and blogs is definitely a help to increase visitors of your websites.

Me too Cathy D. No matter what I do SOE wise I can't seem to get a good google ranking any more. At one time my page was ranked in the top 10 for my keywords and then something happened and now its not even in the top 100. It seemed the more I played around with SOE, the further it slipped in ranking.

Yeah, I am with you women on how nice to get 100 unique visits each day, over three years working around websites and one year of that was dedicated to learning SEO alone, and now I can get 22-25 unique hits per day and usually 1 referral a month. I threw SEO out something to outsource unless you can do better than huge corporations that hire entire seo teams to keep you listed. Or just have the funds to pay search engines to keep you listed PPC. I have seen people do very well with paid advertising on Youtube and Face Book, looks good in webinars=) and pinterest seems to be doing well for people.Still seems the more you can outsource the easier your business becomes? I mean look at industry greats like Colonel Sanders=) he was the outsourcing king.

Best source for Traffic is Google Ads and facebook Ads. They are beneficial.

Edited by Gizmosupport

My sort of traffic sources is from Social Networking sites. Mainly FB. And probably I think that FB is meant for every kind of business. I have done a thorough study that FB and pinterest (basically for images contained websites) are major sender of visitors.

There are various ways on how to increase a site's traffic. The use of search engines such as google and yahoo (among the most popular) is just one of them. Online marketing can also be used. For example, the use of video marketing. Such servcies are included on seo marketing services.