tawnya sutherland

Looking for Content? Try some PLR

19 posts in this topic

If you've run out of ideas what to write for your next blog post or maybe you just want some new content to giveaway an ebook to entice some lead generation, PLR (Private Label Rights) content may be your answer. You can use PLR for your blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, and more.
What is PLR?

*Source Wikipedia: Private label rights is a concept used in Internet Marketing and derived from private labeling. It's a license where the author sells most or all of the intellectual property rights to their work. The license is defined by the author of the work and has no legal definition. Similar licenses include resell rights, also used in Internet Marketing.

We all know online that content is KING! Having new content on your website not only interests potential clients but the search engines love it too boosting websites with new content higher up in their results pages. But what if you don’t like to write or you just don’t have the time to write in your busy schedule? PLR (Private Label Rights) content may be your answer. You can use PLR for your blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, lead generation, giveaways and more. Join Tawnya as she shows you some money making ideas using PLR that you can incorporate into your business today and start making money this very month.
Here's a one hour training webinar I presented that you can watch right now called Using PLR to Turn Clicks into Cash for Your VA Business.

Here are my favourite sources which provide you with quality PLR content that I recommend and use myself:
Other PLR Learning Resources:
  • PLR.me - Free Access to PLR Profit Blueprint Video
  • FREE PLR Secrets Course - How to Use PLR Products to Creat a Money-Making Small Business Report by Nicole Dean & Jimmy Brown
No more excuses not to write
6 people like this

For those who heard Nicole Dean speak at VAvirtuosos.com, I just wanted to let you know that she also has her own PLR that you can grab here.

Of note too is that she will only sell a limited amount of PLR Reports & Article Packs (ie: only 100 of them) which is cool because that means not too many people will have this PLR online. Here is a link to some of her PLR that is running low and has only a few copies of it left so do check it out before it sells out. CLICK HERE

I really love Nicole's PLR because it is written so well. She has so many topics too like Medical Tourism, Birthday Parties on the Cheap, Back-to-School Survival, etc.

Here's an example of a quick website I put together in half a day using Nicole's Disney PLR and my brothers vacation pictures that I make money with all year round. It's easy, passive income that works while I sleep.

http://waltdisneytrip.com/

I don't have to do anything to this website now except wait for the emails to come in that say "You've earned a commission". If you look on the right hand side of this website you'll see ebooks that I sell through Clickbank's Affiliate Program. You can find products at Clickbank to sell once you have a website site up with attractive content on it.

Just a short lesson on being an affiliate marketer and hope you maybe try doing it yourself :)

3 people like this

Awesome Tawyna! I just today bought a bunch of Toy PLR for my children's toy affiliate site. I usually write all my own content from scratch, but what with me starting a new VA biz I'm not going to have as much time. These new articles and reviews I just bought will be a huge help.

I always re-write PLR to add my own voice, but I still save so much time on research. Here's one example of how I adapted some PLR on my site: http://topeducationaltoysforkids.com/guides-and-articles/guide-to-top-educational-toys-for-christmas/

Like you, I just love earning passive income in my sleep. It's quite a challenge to stop myself checking my stats multiple times during the day lol.

3 people like this

Love your toy site great idea! Yes, you want to typically rewrite the PLR into your own words so it sounds like you talking and takes on your personality. PLR is great though for ideas, to get you going with an article or just to change a couple of headlines, a few words and use last minute. ;)

1 person likes this

Thank you. All my own handy work I have to say! I love writing for that site, but it really comes alive at Christmas - as you can see I'm already preparing for the season of goodwill. :)

Gosh, I've used PLR for so many things from creating videos to using PLR reports as opt in giveaways. I've already got some PLR content I'll be using to promote my VA site (when I finally decide on a name that is lol). I totally believe in working smart and that's exactly what PLR allows you to do.

3 people like this

Tawnya, I bought some Feng Shui PLR articles from Nicole Dean and am well satisfied. I do rewrite them for my own personal touch but they are such a time saver to keep my blog active. Thanks for the heads up.

1 person likes this

Hi Tawyna, I just tried to watch the video but there's an "Error 404 - not found" on the page.

I don't use them verbatim and instead put the ideas contained in them into my own words. That way I avoid the Google duplicate content issues. You can use verbatim for other things though like creating resources for your clients to give to them (or even buy from you), articles for your newsletters, autoresponder content (like an email course), social networking tweets, etc.

2 people like this

I don't use them verbatim and instead put the ideas contained in them into my own words. That way I avoid the Google duplicate content issues. You can use verbatim for other things though like creating resources for your clients to give to them (or even buy from you), articles for your newsletters, autoresponder content (like an email course), social networking tweets, etc.

Thank you very much. Very useful advice.

Wow! didn't know something like this existed. I, too, run out of ideas or things to write about, but this is great! I've bookmarked it for future reference. Thanks Tawnya.

1 person likes this

What percentage of your content would you say should actually be PLR and not in your own words? It's so difficult I don't enjoy writing.

2 people like this