• Announcements

• tawnya sutherland

JOIN our groups on Facebook, Linkedin & G+ too!   04/05/2017

Here at the #VAforum is where you'll find me sharing my most valuable, in-depth 20+ years of VA experience and knowledge through my written word. It is the best area to get your questions directly answered in detail by me, Tawnya Sutherland as I come here every morning to start my day out helping Virtual Assistants however I can. I do also share in small bytes at other social networking groups I manage online so feel free to check me out there too: Facebook group for Virtual Assistants  Facebook group for Virtual Assistants to Stay Fit  Like our Facebook Page too Linkedin Group for Virtual Assistants (22,000+) Google+ Community for Virtual Assistants I look forward to engaging with you online whatever your social network.
jofrank

online appointment scheduler

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm looking for reviews on online appointment scheduling programs. Are you syncing these with your calendars? How are you guys doing this? Setster was recommended to me as the 'best' but its a bit pricey for me at this stage. Other suggestions please.

1 person likes this

I am using Schedule Once and totally love it! It's around $20 a month but saves me so much time not having to go back and forth via email setting up appointment times. It also syncs with my Google Calendar and will send SMS text to me before my appt as a reminder. It has cool widgets to add to my website to get people to book an appointment with me. Many have done this and bought my products after talking to me so it has well paid for itself by having same. Here it is on my website (look at bottom right). I also embed it on my webpage see here

Plus I can set up two different businesses on it check it out here: http://www.meetme.so/tawnya

Or just send email link out with the one business on it: http://www.meetme.so/booktawnya

I think it totally rocks as it is easy to use for the end user and not confusing. Try it out if you want by booking an appointment with me just state you were at the forum and wanted to test my system out and to delete the appointment after you make it so I don't call you LOL!

1 person likes this

I’m currently using  ScheduleOnce (I have a 1-person business execution coaching practice that serves Owners, CEOs and Leaders of small-to-midsized companies), and it looks pretty good so far. Is there anything that you found less than perfect with ScheduleOnce.com? but if you looking another scheduling software then check out this list:- Xoyondo, eTermin, Launch27, Versum and Bookafy   this all a leading scheduling software, I shortlisted this company from this post:-  http://www.websurfmedia.com/best-online-appointment-scheduling-software/  after reading all user reviews and comments.

Thank you.

I use Calendly and I upgraded to the Pro version. So far it has worked out well and the support has been quick and prompt when I have needed it.

Janine

1 person likes this