markofapproval

Has Anybody Used Time Freedom Business Academy?

11 posts in this topic

Does anybody here have any experience with Melissa Ingold's Academy found here http://vajot.com/melissafreedom

It looks like it has a lot of Standard Operating Procedures and Marketing plans I could use when hiring my own Virtual Assistants. At present I am working on my own SOPs but it does take time.

Before taking the plunge into the investment, want to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

3 people like this

Mark I meant to get back to you on this after my walk and totally forgot, sorry!

Anything I've bought from Melissa Ingold has been outstanding. I thought I had got this but it was another program I was thinking of. This looks like an awesome program including many valuable templates, tools and training. Not to mention it's half price right now so would probably be a good product to grab which I am thinking I may do myself LOL

Here's my affiliate link for this product for future interest: http://vajot.com/melissafreedom

2 people like this

Thanks Tawnya and Danielle! I'm not sure if I am eligible to join the academy being a guy and all but if I am, I'll probably try it out and let you know. It's a real steal of a price at present. The only concern would be whether the outlines are so rigid in that they require you to use very specific tools. I don't like Lead Pages and can't afford to maintain infusionsoft lol.

2 people like this

One step ahead of your Tawnya. I got my response last night.

Guys can join and the processes are generic;

"The processes are system agnostic. Melissa does make recommendations for the systems she knows and uses, but the processes will work with--for example--any autoresponder system."

2 people like this

I am a member of Melissa's Freedom Academy and Love her stuff. Mark, if you haven't joined already email me what in particular you are looking for and I can help you. It's the least I can do for you have done for me!

I use Leadpages and like it. However, I just started using it April so I may not have experienced what other have.

Michelle

3 people like this

Hey Michelle,

Thanks I really appreciate that. I actually also bought into it around the same time I posted this thread. So far I have found it interesting but really need to apply the guides more. I'm not even sure where to start! lol But they are good and well structured.

Can I use the kits in the academy to convert into services and provide to my clients? I mean if i am not competent in anything else, just following the kits is enough to provide excellent services to my clients?

Thanks!

1 person likes this