leatypea

Hello Today!

6 posts in this topic

My name is Lea Priewe-month end that will change to Henrichs! I live ½ time in Wisconsin and ½ time in Florida. I don’t like the cold any longer and my children are grown-two boys and a girl! We are also very fortunate to have businesses in Wisconsin that allow us to leave the cold for 5 months. I have twin (boy and girl) grand darlings that are just turning 2, of which I Need to visit as often as possible. My hobbies, well, I work a lot, ride on a Harley occasionally, travel and dine-yes wine is included with the dine!

My start up business is Type A Virtual Assistant Technologies-typea.tech. I have been working the last 6 years remotely-but was required to work remote from past employments-those weekends and vacations 😉 I have over 26 years of professional experience as an assistant, consultant, recruiter, National Sales Manager (wholesaling), Development Director (nonprofit) and Project Director (market research). My niche will be in the wholesaling industry-gifts. I still have connections and a ton of more connections to make! I have the drive to continue to be successful for myself. I am also looking forward to working for myself-with a team that is like-minded and positive! I am now working on getting a team in place, as well as building my website and all of the other essential items needed to get Type A rolling as soon as possible!

3 people like this

Hi Lea, welcome to VAnetworking! Sounds like you lead an exciting life! :) Do you have a website that you want to share or your social media networks?

Look forward to getting to know you more through the forum.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am in the midst of building the website-but the url is: http://typea.tech. I have been stuck with a few design options on WordPress-but I'm working (learning) through them!

2 people like this

Hi Lea and welcome! Sorry I'm late with welcoming you but last week I was on an intense motorcycle riding course (30 hours) but now I have even more in common with you. I have 2 grandkids as well under 2. Anyhow, glad you joined us and looking forward to getting to know you more personally through your posts here. Great website btw, thanks for sharing!