• Announcements

• tawnya sutherland

JOIN our groups on Facebook, Linkedin & G+ too!   04/05/2017

Here at the #VAforum is where you'll find me sharing my most valuable, in-depth 20+ years of VA experience and knowledge through my written word. It is the best area to get your questions directly answered in detail by me, Tawnya Sutherland as I come here every morning to start my day out helping Virtual Assistants however I can. I do also share in small bytes at other social networking groups I manage online so feel free to check me out there too: Facebook group for Virtual Assistants  Facebook group for Virtual Assistants to Stay Fit  Like our Facebook Page too Linkedin Group for Virtual Assistants (22,000+) Google+ Community for Virtual Assistants I look forward to engaging with you online whatever your social network.
aslvirtualhelp

Hello from Lancaster County, PA!

5 posts in this topic

Hello one and all!  This forum is ginormous!  Will take me awhile to sift through everything, but wanted to stop by here first to say HI!

Name:  Amber Albright

Years in business:  just coming up on a year; however, I am just now starting to really get myself out there due to some changes with my "corporate world" job

Description:  I can do lots of things, calendar & email management, appointment scheduling, word press updates/design, mail chimp, blog updates, writing articles and/or blogs, faxing on clients behalf, travel arrangements, sounding board, customer service work, administrative work. 

Where from:  I am from beautiful Lancaster County, Pennsylvania!  (town is Lititz)

Married:  Yes I am!

Kids/how old:  I have one daughter who will be 28 in October.  Do not know where the time has gone!

Hobbies/Interests:  I am very active in my Church, learning and growing spiritually, reading books, writing, doodling, being near the ocean

I heard about you all from IVAA - I am a member there.

So I think that is it!  I am very interested in doing sub-contracting with another V.A. to help get my feet wet.  

Nice to meet you all!

~Amber  :D

2 people like this

Hi Amber! Pleased to meet you! My name is Lea and I am very interested in sub-contracting to other VA's! I'm new here as well but have been working remotely for 6 years, with over 26 years of business experience. My website (which is under development right now) is: www.typea.tech  Nice website btw and I wish you all the best of success!!  Send me an email to lea.priewe@typea.tech and we can chat about more opportunities for the both of us. Where is Lancaster County compared to Philly or Intercourse?

2 people like this

Welcome. Amber.  This site is amazing!  When I first joined it I ended up either printing or bookmarking a ton of posts I wanted to read or follow up on!  Be sure and ask questions if you can't find what you are seeking and someone will direct you. :)

1 person likes this