alea305

Start up

9 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!!!

My friend Christina and I have decided to combine our resources as admins and just bit the bullet and begin a VA business together. So I found this amazing site and forum to do some mingling and networking with some like minded people. We also wanted to got our foot in the door of getting started on this so we can be successful like everyone else...if anyone can get any kind of insight or share their story of how they they started would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance

2 people like this

Congrats on your new partnership! As for my start up story you can read about it here.

Looking forward to getting to know you both as you start to mingle with us and share. Thanks for joining us :)

Welcome!

Firstly I'd like to say I think you are on the right track. When I started off, I got so entrenched in the shiny objects that I could supposedly resell, that I forgot about my own skillset. The best thing you can do, especially when starting, is solve people's problems and get paid for it through your service. 

You can then evolve into other services, teams, products etc from there. Well, that's my experience ;)

First of all congratulations for your partnership business. Starting a business in partnership is good for both sides they divide every business responsibility based on the individual's skills sets. If their mutual understanding is good in all the area of the business they may easily get business referrals.

1 person likes this

Hey there, it's nice to hear that you both have started your new venture. Hope will get some unique thoughts and discussions. 

1 person likes this

It is really a bit difficult at the initial level to get the productive response for your business. So you can enroll your business in referral program because from where you will definitely find a way how to set your initial goals. Also, you will get beneficiary business leads from experienced users.