baird0712

internship
Seeking to Work with Other VA's on Voluntary Basis to gain Experience

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am looking to work with other VA's on a voluntary basis for at least a few hours per week. I am an experienced Personal Assistant who worked in a corporate environment over the last 15 years. I have left my job some time ago and been focusing on my own business startup. Next to my own experience I have recently completed WordPress, Social Media and currently working on Content Development training to boost up my skills as well as building my own website in WordPress. I am looking to gain experience as a VA before I officially start. So learning the ropes of working virtually as an Assistant. I really hope there is someone needing some help that I can learn from. Please send me a message if you are interested. Thanks in advance!

Michelle Baird (baird932@gmail.com)

2 people like this

Looks like you have some great skills. Good luck in finding someone to work with, this is a great place to connect and start.

1 person likes this

Hi Mark, I am looking to practice working virtually and to start using the additional skills I have learned over the last months: WordPress, Social Media and Content Development...I have the tools I just need to start gaining the experience :)

1 person likes this

On 8/29/2017 at 5:31 PM, baird0712 said:

Hi Mark, I am looking to practice working virtually and to start using the additional skills I have learned over the last months: WordPress, Social Media and Content Development...I have the tools I just need to start gaining the experience :)

Hi Michelle. I'd like to speak with you further regarding this. I'm honestly looking for a set of hands and I have a lot to offer regarding WordPress and Content Marketing. Not so much social media though ;)

Hi Mark,

That sounds great! I am however away next week only and then available for the rest of the year. Shall we set up a call? I am living in Holland and available today (Friday, 1 September) or any time over the weekend if that is easier. Here is my email - baird932@gmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

1 person likes this