Hi, I'm Jo Myron.  

I'm a 57 year young woman, divorced mother of three.  My youngest is 19 so I am ready for a new adventure and I am always going to be self sufficient.

I have been consulting for small businesses.  I am currently building a staff/out source group to help with the growth.  I was not aware that I am a VA but after reading the definition on the Landing page I realized I have been doing all that or out sourcing it for years and not getting paid..  I seem to have a knack for seeing how someone could be more efficient, the big picture that is.  I'm not detail oriented however I enjoy finding help for small businesses that could go much farther.   I am a great delegator and don't believe in micro managing, so I work well with most professionals.

I am the Director of a small ministry, we feed elderly and disabled friends.  Through this I have come in contact with many would be entrepreneurs who could be successful with help.  I am also a hairstylist and an artist, so graphic design is a big draw for me.  I am taking a course now and loving it.  However, I understand the concepts but the terminology is intimidating.  I feel like the only English speaking person in a Greek country!  But I am determined!!

I am also launching a Blog spot, rarejemstones.com, it is not up and running yet but very soon!!  I will be tackling issues that face us now that we are priceless jewels set on the other side of life!!

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and maybe working with some of you!!  

Shalom, Jo

• Like 1

Hiya Jo and welcome to our VA network!

What a relief to find out there is a term like VA (which you already are). I remember when I first heard it as it made me feel like I belonged somehow.

Cool idea with your new blog spot and wish you the best with it.

Hi Jo, you are a very busy person, I applaud you and your dedication to all things that make you happy keep up the energy and I hope that we will become great friends on this platform that can bounce ideas and topics off of each other.. See you later. 

• Like 1