Top 10 Ways a Virtual Assistant (VA) Can Save Your Business Money
By VAnetworking member Erika Martlew
Most small businesses or entrepreneurs do not have a large budget for hiring additional staff when demands warrant it. Often times, a business owner may think it is more cost effective to do the work themselves rather than spending operating capital on part-time staff.
The following list itemizes the cost benefits of contracting a Virtual Assistant and making it an affordable option. Putting a VA on your team is a wise investment that will have long-term effects on your productivity, time management, stress and, ultimately, the bottom line.
- Because a VA works on an “as needed” basis, you will be able to save money by not having to hire additional part-time staff. A client only pays for the work performed with no extra expenses such as wage deductions, benefits, office equipment or supplies.
- A VA brings specialized knowledge of running a business to the table. They can review your existing systems and make recommendations on methods or technologies to streamline your operations.
- A VA can research suppliers and suggest more cost-effective alternatives, allowing you to be more informed when making purchasing decisions.
- With a tailored reminder service, a VA can respond to meeting requests as well as keep you informed of upcoming events. You will save time and be more organized as you plan ahead.
- In order to optimize your marketing plans and budget, a specialized VA can show you where to concentrate your efforts and achieve a better return on investment.
- A VA can assist you in designing a web design that is user friendly and presents an image that potential customers will enjoy and visit frequently. Through utilizing SEO techniques, a VA will improve your web site’s rankings, resulting in increased on-line sales leads.
- To save you time in dealing with potential customers, a VA can manage and organize inquiries. By pre-filtering and prioritizing inquiries, you will see improved results in responding to and following up on sales leads.
- To ensure that emails and voicemails are responded to promptly, a VA can pre-screen messages and prioritize in order of importance. That way, you can deal with any urgent matters and keep your customer service reputation in tact.
- VA’s are proficient in English and grammar and will maintain high standards in producing outgoing written material. No need to worry about inferior workmanship and the extra expense of redoing a project.
- When planning your next business trip, whether for yourself or employees, you can leave it all in the hands of your VA. They will search out best prices for flights, accommodations, and vehicle rentals, complete a conference registration and provide a complete itinerary when everything is confirmed.
Stop by the Virtual Assistant Networking Assocation (VAnetworking) today and find that VA you’ve been looking for. They are waiting, ready to assist you with all your business needs.
*Source: Virtual Assistant Networking Association
The ever popular, friendly, informative, educational & resourceful network for successful and aspiring “IN THE KNOW” Virtual Assistants and Achievers globally that everyone online is talking about.