Virtual Assistant Statistics
The Virtual Assistant Industry Survey
The Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of Virtual Assistants
CALLING ALL VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS!
Please participate in our Virtual Assistant Survey to help provide the media with valuable up to date stats on our industry.
VAnetworking.com is constantly being bombarded with requests from local and national media organizations asking many different questions about Virtual Assistants.
The media is always wanting answers to the six questions they use as a basis for most of their stories (Who, What, When, Where, Why & How). To aid them in getting to know about Virtual Assistants better, I’ve put together this survey.
Here is our opportunity to tell the press all about us –> Virtual Assistants.
The survey will take about 20 minutes of your time to complete but at the end of it, you’ll receive some downloadable gifts from our network to say thanks for giving to us.
As a thank you gift, you’ll receive over 15 eBooks and special reports all related to our industry, Virtual Assistants, via a download link at the end of the survey. Click here to see full list of gifts you get
ALSO please notify any e-lists, forums or websites you are part of that may have Virtual Assistants on it about our survey located at here: http://www.VAnetworking.com/survey. A large number of VAs taking this survey will give the media better results overall and more exposure for VAs in the end.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY! The information you provide in this survey will be used in aggregate form only. No personally identifiable information will be used for any purpose.
AND thank you for being a part of helping Virtual Assistants worldwide make the news!
Founder of VAnetworking.com
The Social Network for Virtual Assistants
PS: Even if your time is limited today, please at least start the survey and come back another day to finish it and receive your free gifts. The survey software will mark where you left off so you can complete same.
Did you know that 96.8% of all Virtual Assistants are women and that 69.3% of these are married of whom 76..1% have children. 59.2% have college or trade school training with 82.5% starting their businesses after being the workforce for some time. VAnetworking put forth a survey to answer the Who, What, When, Where, Why & How about Virtual Assistants. Below are some of the answers tabulated to date from 761 contributors who promote themselves as Virtual Assistants globally.
32% of the VAs surveyed charge $31-40 per hour for their services with the majority of VAs putting in 31-40 hours of work per week. Amazingly, 43.6% of the VAs surveyed normally work on weekends.
93.7% of the Virtual Assistants surveyed stated that their clients are found through word of mouth referrals with 80.1% of VAs also marketing through a website online.
NOTE: You may freely use VAnetworking’s Virtual Assistant statistical data in any documentation both on and offline as long as you fully credit the VAnetworking.com as your reference source.
*Source: Virtual Assistant Networking Association The Media Virtual Assistant Survey
The Largest Global Meeting Place Online for Aspiring and Successful Virtual Assistants
These and many other statistics can be found in our survey results.
Founder of The Virtual Assistant Networking Association
Your Gift includes these ebooks:
- How to Respond to a Request For Proposal (RFP)
- 20 Tips to Boost Your Online Sales
- Blogging 101
- Blog Setup Checklist
- WordPress Tutorials: Making WordPress a Breeze
- Get Email Results
- Fat Loss Quickie Motivation Report
- 7 Totally Free Ways To Get More Traffic
- 30 Writing Tips for eBook Authors
- How to Triple Your Opt-In Requests From the Same Amount of Traffic… Without Spending A Penny!
PLUS these Special VAinsiders.com Reports:
- How To Strike a Balance Between Personal Life and Work
- Common Mistakes to Avoid for Successful Blogging
- How Female Virtual Assistants Can Eliminate Stress and Live a Balanced Life
- Resources to Help You Find Niche Markets
- Quick Tips for Getting (and Keeping) More Clients
- 5 Common Mistakes Why VA Businesses Fail!
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Making Your Virtual Assistant Website Search Engine Friendly
What are you waiting for, get your gifts now by taking our…
- Enter Our Contest > VA Templates, Checklists & Tools to Make You Shine!
- Want to Become an Instant Expert in Your VA Business?
- Hey VA, Are You Acting as a Coach, Consultant or Trainer?
- Are You Using Google+ in Your 2014 Social Marketing Strategy?
- Your Virtual Assistant Office Should Work For You, Not Against You
Want to Become a VA?
Invest in The VBSS...
Are You a VAinsider?
FREE Account &
* Access to Our Job Board
* Weekly VA Training
* Group Coaching
* Private Mastermind Area
* Business Templates & Contracts
* Plus Many Other Benefits!
Become a VAinsider Today!