Well it’s only a few days before our online Virtual Assistant Conference, VAvirtuosos Series 5 (VAVS5)!
I’m been super busy getting ready for to all 20 webinars next week, all presented by Virtual Assistants who have been there and done it successfully in their VA business.With only 12 seats left at $19 a seat (that’s less than $1 per training webinar), I’m sure it will be sold out when this email hits everyone’s inbox today. If you haven’t got your seat yet, REGISTER NOW.
Here’s a PREVIEW of what to expect. This is our first webinar on Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Becoming a Virtual Assistant…ENJOY!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO
This training video is almost 1 hour long but there is a great offer at the end of the video if you stick around 😉
Here’s the 20 webinar topics for discussion being presented this Spring at VAVS5…
- Discover Your VA Voice & Learn to be a Social Media Rockstar!
- Evernote: Managing Clients, Your Life & Everything in Between!
- Virtual Assistant Website LIVE Reviews
- Your Business Reputation – The Who, What, Where, How, Why
- 7 Useful Tips on Project Management
- Using Pinterest For Your VA Business
- 3 Easy Seeds to Sprout Your Business into a Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- The Secret to Driving a Flood of Ideal Clients to Your Website
- Real Estate Virtual Assistants
- 3 Tips to Knowing EXACTLY Where to Find Clients
- Three Ways to Increase Services Profits with Web Graphics (The ABCs)
- Lighten the Load With Subcontracting
- Learn to Create and Sell Service & Support Packages to Clients
- Time Management for Virtual Assistants
- The Least You Need to Know about Project Management
- Head in the Cloud? It Should Be!
- Don’t Fear!! Successful Cold Calling Techniques to Build Your Brand Locally
- Do You Have What it Takes to be a Direct Sales Leader’s VA Super Hero
- Add Some “Tech” to Your VA Business & Watch Your Clients Smile!
- Working Towards Selling My Expertise, Not Just My Hours!
Can I say WOW? Hope to see you at VAVS5! At only $19 for 20 training webinars for your VA business, you won’t want to miss it: REGISTER HERE
To your $uccess!
Tawnya Sutherland, VA Market Leader
Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist
PS: A warm welcome to all our new subscribers this week. I look forward to helping you answer all the questions you may have in your virtual business. Remember no question is ever stupid, stupidity comes from not asking when you have the opportunity (VAnetworking.com) to do so.
CLICK HERE to check out all our FREE resources for VAs.
Latest posts by Tawnya Sutherland (see all)
- Membership Sites to Help Your Clients Make Residual Income - April 28, 2016
- 5 No-Cost Ways to Get Clients for Your Virtual Assistant Business - April 8, 2016
- How to Become a Sought After Virtual Assistant Translator - March 23, 2016