All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Hey we have a great trend going here! Danielle is an Innovator that collaborates with the Maker (me), who collaborates with the Visionary (Tawnya). This is the start of a really creative team!
  5. My creative type is Visionary. Imagining the impossible. Creative Strengths: Full of big ideas, ability to see potential and possibility everywhere Untapped Potential: Using your visions to fuel consistent daily action Ideal Collaborator: The Thinker You live in a world of infinite possibilities, preferring to see things not as they are but as they could be. You know that life is limited only by the boundaries of your own beliefs, and you’re driven to push the limits of, well, everything. Emotional, passion-driven, and full of ideas, the VISIONARY combines a vivid imagination with a desire for practical solutions. Your introspective and intuitive nature is balanced by a keen interest in the world around you and a desire to contribute to society. Charismatic and expressive, you love sharing your ideas and visions with others and creating community around shared values and ideals. Your greatest gift? The ability to see the spark of potential in everything and everyone, and to inspire others to see it, too. You’re able to guide people toward an invisible horizon with a rare generosity of spirit and strength of conviction. Don’t get stuck in the dreaming stage, VISIONARY. Your greatest challenge—and true power—lies in learning to take consistent daily action to create the future you envision. Seek out the “voice of reason” of the THINKER type to help you take a grounded, rational approach to your creative work. The THINKER’s deep perception and probing intellect lend a powerful clarity that can bring your visions into sharper focus.
  6. My creative type is Maker. Creative Strengths: Focus and dedication, ability to achieve mastery Untapped Potential: Taking creative risks, finding joy and play in the process Ideal Collaborator: The Visionary Driven, focused, and dedicated to the creative process, the MAKER has mastered the art of manifesting ideas and visions in three-dimensional form. Society greatly benefits from the work of MAKER types, who develop the systems, structures, tools, and innovations that the rest of us rely on. One of the hardest workers of all the types, the MAKER is almost always busy solving problems, making headway on personally meaningful goals, and completing projects. There are few things that bring you more satisfaction than applying your brain power to crafting things and making progress in any form. You tend to excel in design, crafts, architecture, and other fields that blend artistry with business and technology. You’re driven by tangible results, and you know how to deliver. A quiet type, you enjoy collaboration but generally prefer to work alone so you can focus on your own creative process. You know how to play the long game, and you’re not afraid to do the unglamorous legwork that goes into building something of value over time. Your gifts of focus and dedication can lead to achieving mastery and coming to be seen by others as an authority in your field. Your biggest challenge? To connect more deeply with your intuition and emotionsin order to bring forth ever more authentic and original work. Productivity is only half the equation of doing great work—the other half is inspiration. Creating the space to dream, imagine, and play can keep your work from becoming rote and mechanical. Combine forces with the enterprising VISIONARY to take your creativity to new heights. The VISIONARY’s soaring imagination gives you permission to dream bigger and envision the impossible—and to fearlessly risk failure in order to make it a reality.
  7. A thread was started in our FB Group and I thought it would be fun to carry it over here. There is this new quiz from Adobe to discover your creative personality type. Let's all take it and see what we get. My creative type is Innovator. Which I felt fit me quite well. Take the quiz for free here: https://mycreativetype.com/ Also, who else skipped all the animations when going through it? Here's my creative type description: THE INNOVATOR Creative Strength: Ability to generate new ideas and innovative solutions Untapped Potential: Mastering the art of executing ideas Ideal Collaborator: The Maker The INNOVATOR sees everything through the lens of possibilities and progress, problems and solutions. You feel the most yourself when you’re using your intellectual and creative powers to solve problems and dream up new and improved ways of doing things. Your attention is largely focused on the world around you, and you’re constantly probing its structures and systems to find ways to push things forward. Change may be scary for most people, but for you, it’s fuel for your creative fire. A pioneer and trailblazer, you’re here on this planet to light the way into the future, helping the rest of us learn to adapt and thrive in times of rapid and unpredictable change. You’re a natural risk-taker, with an insatiable desire to expand boundaries and explore uncharted territories. You’re not one to do things the way they’ve always been done. You thrive when working in service of large-scale change and progress, and your talents equip you well for roles that allow you to experiment and play with ideas. Beware when the initial spark of inspiration starts to wear off and you feel tempted to move on to the next big thing a little too quickly. INNOVATORS tap into their greater potential when they learn to master the art of the follow-through. By finding joy in the “messy middle” of a venture—not just the excitement of the beginning or the satisfaction of reaching the finish line—you’ll become a true creative powerhouse. Seek out creative partnerships with MAKER types, who have the stamina and dedication to take any idea from concept to completion. Seeing the MAKER in action reminds you that taking it one step at a time is a much more effective creative strategy than racing to the finish line.
  8. Hi Rommel, welcome to VAnetworking! When you get your website up and running feel free to share the link.
  9. Thanks for those tips Chuck! Great insight. Marie, I also prefer the 1st one.
  10. Hi! I'm Cristina. I'm a freelance home-based working mom. I am new in this industry and I'm hoping to learn more by joining this forum. Thanks! My website is https://cristinadenavasant.wixsite.com/website
  11. Earlier
  12. I apologize for not seeing your poll yesterday. I like the layout and graphics of the first one the best. If I could give some pointers. When choosing your color (colour) palate, it can be useful to view your design across several devices. This is usually only discussed in the aspect of web page layout and responsiveness, but with the multitude of not only screen sized, but also screen resolutions, the material the screen is made of, the preferred setting of the device user, I find it useful to view my designs across many different devices. With that said, I would recommend adjusting the huge of your pink background if you are going to use the white text color. Your design looks fine on a LCD computer screen and an iPad with bluelight filter on. But, there is significant white bleed from the text into the background when viewed on an LED computer screen or a smartphone that is not configured to filter blue light. I have just started a Canva account if you wanted to share your logo file with me my profile is @ChuckKanupp. I would be pleased collaborate with you. Cheers!
  13. I like the first one just looks more modern than the others.
  14. Hi Rommel and welcome! I visited the Phillippines a few years ago and it is still my most favourite vacation spot. If you have any questions about becoming a VA, please ask us. Enjoy the boards!
  15. Your Name: Hi, I'm Rommel Brillantes Your Website URL (if applicable): I have non at the moment Years in Business: I have been in a non-VA business for a year now. (Academic Support Center) Description of your Business, including any specialties: My business is a tutorial and academic support center, run by my wife. Our center caters tutorials to any subject matter a student may need from assignment to school project to how to project oneself on a stage for a cat-walk and many more. Anything that a student in a need of. I myself is currently working in a startup online buy/sell platform in the Philippines. I am a former teacher in ICT in Thailand. I love teaching kids too. But I am also a cold blodded IT person. I love technologies especially technology that makes things easy and beneficial to mankind. I come to realize, why not put up VA services? So I started lurking through the internet. I search VA in youtube, there's alot search-return, but I chose your VAnetworking video. Got into it, get it on the link, and here I am. I only have a general knowledge of what a VA assistant is, but I don't know the "how to's" nor how to run this type of business. So, I accepted the challenge. So I started looking for answers. On a more personal note: What City/Town/State/Country are you from?: currently a resident of Santiago City, province if Isabela, Philippines. Are you married? How long?: I have been married for 11 years now. Any kids and how old? I have 3 kids. 11, 9, 7 that's their age. I got one daughter and two boys. Hobbies & Interests: Learning new things. Searching answers from the internet. I also search the Bible for self-help. How did you hear about us? i.e. Google search I just typed "VA" and you pop-up!
  16. Hi Everyone, With the help of Elaine Sellars, I was able to make some logos for Webinar Production Agency. I have one that I like better than the others. I am exploring the many features of using Canva Software. Just wanted to get feedback from the group and see what grabbed your attention? And what was it that grabbed your attention? Thanks for your help.
  17. Thank you Tawnya for all the great ideas! I have had some ideas for repurposing this, but you have definitely given me a few more ideas to pursue. I truly appreciate the addition as an affiliate, and I will be diving into the Affiliate Marketing Track very soon. I have so many aspects of my startup I am working on right now, and the ideas for what could be done with this business are really coming at a blistering pace. I believe I should partner with other VAs to help get things moving quicker.(My wife says I need to sleep sometime...LOL) I have a truck load of questions for the upcoming VAInsiders Group Coaching webinars! You're welcome Julian! I am glad I could help with a little inspiration to be a better you! And hopefully these tips can help you be more efficient, exceedingly effective, and execute with excellence!
  18. Welcome to the forum Bettina! I too started to research and found the forum through Google search as well.
  19. Welcome to the forum Laweesa! I see you have some great suggestions. I started here by visiting the forum and reading a lot from others here. All the best.
  1. Load more activity
  • Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Webinars*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Monthly MotiVAtor *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *System Sheets & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Get Your FREE VA
    Member Button Here!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.