I am going to share with you some broadcasting software tools that I have come across that might help you or someone else in the group.
Broadcasting Software Review
I like using a couple of tools.
A. One is https://www.loom.com
It allows you to create 100 videos for free and provides you tools to edit them.
You can choose between the following:
· Audio only
· Video only
· Or you can screen share and see a video of you on the corner.
The paid version allows you to do unlimited videos and it has a low cost to it.
B. Another tool you can use is:
· You can easily create live shows with remote guests. Video feeds from phones, cams, screen share, and game streams.
· Connect with your audience and live stream to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch.
· Stand out from the crowd with multi-cam shots, custom graphics, video clips, and unique stream formats.
Not sure about the pricing. I think they do have a free version or a trial
C. Here is another tool
I love using zoom too because it allows you to have a free version.
The free version
Online Meetings, Training & Technical Support
Marketing Events & Town Hall Meetings
Build Collaboration-Enabled Conference Rooms
The next generation enterprise phone system
Cross-Platform Messaging & File Sharing
· You can connect with your calendar
· You can schedule meetings onto zoom
· You can also stream to YouTube and Facebook live
· You can also do a whiteboard and draw or type a text and screen share it.
D. Another great tool that has advanced features
Here are some great features for it.
· You can do solo videos
· Interviews or
· Talk shows
· Boost brand & Engagement using custom logos, frames, and colors
· Stay organized
· Screen share your presentation and bring photos from your Facebook album to your broadcast
· You can also share it on Facebook live or Twitch
· It has a free 30-day trial
· The prices are reasonable
· I think Tawnya has started using this one recently
Hope this information will help you in selecting what tool works best for you. It depends on who your audience is. What social media platform they hang out in. And what tool will serve you best? Something to keep in mind. As your needs grow then you will want a tool that can grow with you.