Tawnya Sutherland

Oprah Meets VANA Virtually Marketing Campaign

I am a member of her club too and I am hoping so! I have a plane to submit a proposal to Oprah middle of September, once we have too our ducks in a row.

Once again, this VANA Oprah campaign has not been publicly aired yet. I only mentioned it to VANA members as an opportunity so they (and their clients) could answer the questions and be on the webpage before it is presented to Oprah. So if you haven't answered the questions yet, please do

DONE!! Thanks again, Tawnya.

Rita

Tawnya,

What a great idea.... Shoot for the stars! (I couldn't resist - I already filled out the questionnare! *grin*)

Best of luck,

Hi Tawyna

I think this is a wonderful idea. This will really boost the VA Industry. I can't wait. Way to Go.

Thanks

Stacey

[signature edited to comply with Forum Rules. KF]

Guest TerryGreen

Absolutely brilliant! I love it :thumbup: Love your Oprah graphic too ...

Bonjour,

Tawnya, just read your post in regard to Opra, and I think you just hit it right on the nail!! Good Show!

I would not be surprised if you received an answer from her sonner than you think! Talk about putting Vana on the map. This may take off even bigger than you think!

All the best of luck,

Elenora

This is fantastic! I was thinking a few weeks ago about how our unique industry should be a story on Oprah as it is a great subject for her target market. But I had no idea what it takes to really get the attention of the Oprah show.

Way to aim high! You're totally going to do this. I'm carefully crafting my questionnaire response to help you out right now.

When it comes to being innovative - you ROCK Tawnya!! You are so amazing!

This is SOOO cool!

I just know something wonderful will happen with this.

On an episode of Oprah there was a teacher that had a chair in her classroom reserved for Oprah and no one was allowed to sit in it. She loved Oprah, like we all do, and had hopes of meeting her someday. I think a few students at this teacher's school contacted the Oprah show and told her about the chair and this teacher's dream of meeting Oprah. Oprah had this chair flown to the studio and Oprah sat in the chair.

Maybe we should create a Virtual chair reserved just for Oprah in our virtual boardroom! ;)

Angela

This is awesome!!!!!!

I'm so excited about this opportunity and what doors are going to be open for you and the VA's. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on Oprah! :yay:

Edited by keaservices

Great Idea! You come up with everything!!!

Oprah is a wonderful marketing tool. Getting on her show can launch the industry into new heights. Keep us posted! :thumbup:

Tammy Gore

Gore Administrative Services

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.