Tawnya Sutherland

Oprah Meets VANA Virtually Marketing Campaign

Tawyna, you are awesome!!! You'll look wonderful on the Oprah show!!!!!!

So is VANA, so I'm sure this will be met with much excitement, success and opportunites.

I'll be eternally grateful to be part of VANA and the VA world

What a great way to get more information out globally about VA's. I really appreciate how you are always thinking and coming up with ways to educate the public about VA's.

Tawnya, that is awsome!! :yay: I also thought about that after the Today Show aired and after reading The O last month. I started a press release and am currently working on getting the information for several shows incuding Oprah's. Yea!!!!!

The VA industry is a wonderful topic for the Oprah show and right now is the perfect time!

I'm going to fill out the survey right now - I definitely want to be a part of this!!

GOOD LUCK to all of us! :thumbup:

Hi Tawnya,

That is a goal of mine also to represent on Oprah in whatever capacity with the many hats that I wear.

Apreneur

Tawny, how very like you to tie all you do for us here into your bigger dreams. As you bring your own dreams to life (like working with Oprah) you bring all of us along with you. Who else would have thought to include a place for us in your Oprah Adventure?

How can Oprah not want to meet you? You are such a huge support for all the VA's in this forum, and you have definitely brought the VA profession out into the open!

You rock!

Bonnie

Just a reminder to make sure you have yourself and your clients drop by and fill out our questionnaire to petition Oprah! I will be updating the website with all the new business links end of this week hopefully time permitting.

Thanks,

Tawnya

Just to let everyone know that together with my Publicist Susan Harrow of www.PRsecrets.com, we've made our first show pitch to Oprah. Cross your fingers for us. This may be "the one" or many of our pitches to her. You can read more about our campaign here: http://www.vanetworking.com/oprah/

If you have time, please contact your clients to add their comments about their VAs to this page since we are lacking in them and it would be great to have more. It will be good publicity for your client if we actually do get on the Oprah Show ;)

Send this link to your client:

http://www.vanetworking.com/oprah/oprah-question-2.htm

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.