Sign in to follow this  

Atlantic Canada Get Together?

I was just wondering if there are any other Maritime VAs out there that would like to schedule a get together for sometime this fall. It would be great to meet everyone in the maritimes and support one another.

So, what do you think? :)

Hi Darrell - I am new to the world of VA. I have not yet started my business, but am currently researching how to start. I am from the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia...and if there was interest in an Atlantic Canada get together, wondering if it's still being organized. Could someone attend who is not yet working in the business, but looking to gain insite?

Thanks

Janice

As you can see, there hasn't been much interest. If there is interest in a get together in the Maritimes, I would be happy to arrange it.

It would definitely be open to you, Janice. Just email me your details and if something comes about, I will get in touch with you. :)

I was just wondering if there are any other Maritime VAs out there that would like to schedule a get together for sometime this fall. It would be great to meet everyone in the maritimes and support one another.

So, what do you think? :)

I am in Newfoundland and wish I had someone to get together with. My client list is very small and not producing the results I need.

Eleanor Collier

www.virtualofficeforyourbusiness.web.officelive.com

Darrell!

I am SO in! I also know of two or three others here in Halifax working and can mention it to them. And I think anyone interested in becoming a VA would really benefit as well! Greta way to support each other.

If anyone is still interested, I would be game for a get-together this fall maybe. I'm new to the VA business and I would love to meet up with others in our area, even if just for a dinner or something......

Charlinekelly@hotmail.com

OKAY! I am on board and am willing to host too!

We can do one of two things...go out somewhere or even meet here at my place all day on a weekend - I will send my family away - to Nonna's (Italian grandmother) and that way for traveler's it will keep costs down.

Email e if you are interested at kathy@timeontaskva.com - Pick 2 weekend dates in Sept or Oct that are good for you and we will pick from there...

Atlantic Canada ROCKS!

Guest AmandaD
OKAY! I am on board and am willing to host too!

We can do one of two things...go out somewhere or even meet here at my place all day on a weekend - I will send my family away - to Nonna's (Italian grandmother) and that way for traveler's it will keep costs down.

Email e if you are interested at kathy@timeontaskva.com - Pick 2 weekend dates in Sept or Oct that are good for you and we will pick from there...

Atlantic Canada ROCKS!

I'm around the Truro Area - count me in! I'll send you an e-mail later on this pm Kathy