Savvy Associate

MS Outlook

If you can, join us at the VANA seminar on 9/19 at 6:00 p.m. (EST). I haven't tried this yet, but Paul Wagner (Software Magician) is going to be showing us something that might help you.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Guest TerryGreen
If you can, join us at the VANA seminar on 9/19 at 6:00 p.m. (EST). I haven't tried this yet, but Paul Wagner (Software Magician) is going to be showing us something that might help you.

Yes, do join Paul. He's going to be telling you all about being able to access your client's Outlook (as much or as little as you need) through a Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server. He set it up for me and one of my clients, and it's wonderful. I handle all of his (my client) customer service ... the email all stays hosted in his Outlook, but is accessed by both of us through the hosted exchange server. It doesn't matter if he's using his computer, and anything either one of us does is updated every 90 seconds ... plus, he has access and can step into the thread if a customer is having a problem without batting an eyelash. Perfect for when I'm on vacation or away from the office. I know Paul personally, and have taken his Outlook for the Entrepreneur Course too. Even if you've never considered hosted exchange or don't think it would be for you, drop in on the call anyway ... you never know. I highly recommend him and will absolutely be on the call if I can squeeze the time in!

Hi Terry!

I can't be on the call with Paul on the 19th as I already have another obligation but I am really interested in this. I have been looking at a few companies that offer hosted exchange. Can you share which company you and your client are using?

SOUNDS GREAT, WHATS THE NAME OF THE MS HOSTED EXCHNGE SERVER? ALSO, I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW SHALL I BILL CLIENT IF IT IS SPARATIC LOGING IN? CONFUSED ON THAT PART.

Yes, do join Paul. He's going to be telling you all about being able to access your client's Outlook (as much or as little as you need) through a Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server. He set it up for me and one of my clients, and it's wonderful. I handle all of his (my client) customer service ... the email all stays hosted in his Outlook, but is accessed by both of us through the hosted exchange server. It doesn't matter if he's using his computer, and anything either one of us does is updated every 90 seconds ... plus, he has access and can step into the thread if a customer is having a problem without batting an eyelash. Perfect for when I'm on vacation or away from the office. I know Paul personally, and have taken his Outlook for the Entrepreneur Course too. Even if you've never considered hosted exchange or don't think it would be for you, drop in on the call anyway ... you never know. I highly recommend him and will absolutely be on the call if I can squeeze the time in!