Sign in to follow this  

New Newsletter and E-Book

I have finally decided to take my newsletter seriously. Everyone keeps telling me that it's a great way to collect leads and keep people informed about my business.

I have decided to give away a short e-book away as a thank you for signing up to the newsletter. It's called "The 7 Essential Keys to Responding to RFPs" for virtual assistants and "The 7 Essential Keys to Writing RFPs" for people who are not VAs".

The newsletter is called "Right-Hand-Man's Handy Tips" and will be filled with great business, office, and VA tips as well as stories of and quotes by successful business owners and entrepreneurs that will spur you on to being the best you can in business.

You can sign up at my website.

Guest Lily E Chambers CPS

Thanks, Darrell. I'm on your list :)

I have finally decided to take my newsletter seriously. Everyone keeps telling me that it's a great way to collect leads and keep people informed about my business.

I have decided to give away a short e-book away as a thank you for signing up to the newsletter. It's called "The 7 Essential Keys to Responding to RFPs" for virtual assistants and "The 7 Essential Keys to Writing RFPs" for people who are not VAs".

The newsletter is called "Right-Hand-Man's Handy Tips" and will be filled with great business, office, and VA tips as well as stories of and quotes by successful business owners and entrepreneurs that will spur you on to being the best you can in business.

You can sign up at my website.

Darrell--I would like you to know how informative and helpful your book is. Very timely too. I am considering responding to an RFP and I will put your handy tips to use. I found your book easy to read and understand. It is very straightforward. I think you did a very nice job. Thank you!

Darrell, just signed up. Thanks. Also wanted to say, what a great looking website! Kudos to whoever did it. Very professional, but not stuffy at all. Also not wordy, very straightforward. Again, just a very well done site.

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca, I made it by modifying a free template that I found online.

Great! Thanks Darrell, just signed up and looking forward to reading.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.