Tawnya Sutherland

NEW - Upgrade to VAinsider Membership Club

Karen - after you click "Check Out" and the payment screen appears with your billing information at the top, scroll about halfway down that page and you will see a box to check that says "Make payment through PayPal."

Tawnya - There is no way I will hesitate in signing up for the VAInsider Club. This forum has been a wealth of information to me. Many times, I don't even need to post my question because if I search for what I need, it's already been asked at least once with many answers! Thanks for putting this great resource together! :thumbup:

Guest Chai

I have found this forum to be a huge benefit to my business, but still being a new business owner I hope I will have the money to join before the rate goes up.

Carrie

I have found this forum to be a huge benefit to my business, but still being a new business owner I hope I will have the money to join before the rate goes up.

Carrie

That is why I am keeping the main forum areas free Carrie, so everyone can enjoy it no matter what your networking budget. So don't worry, you will still receive all the VA knowledge to help you run your business that is regularly shared here at the forum :)

Tawnya

I too am impressed with all the goodies you will be offering with the VAinsider Membership Club. I just upgraded to the VAinsider Membership Club and I am looking forward to being a part of another fantastic creation from you.

I was completely uneducated and lost when it came the VA industry and without VANA Networking I still would be lost and uneducated. VANA is a wealth of information and I had no idea how much VANA would help me and has, in so many areas of my business from how to start, to general questions that have been asked and answered in the forum (bookkeeping tips, software help, marketing and more) to motivation from other members and yourself. I feel like family here!

Thank you Tawnya for creating such a wonderful Networking Association that not only has helped me but continues to inspire me and I look forward to being a member for a long time to come.

Your Awesome Tawnya :thumbup:

De'Ann

Tawnya

I too am impressed with all the goodies you will be offering with the VAinsider Membership Club. I just upgraded to the VAinsider Membership Club and I am looking forward to being a part of another fantastic creation from you.

I was completely uneducated and lost when it came the VA industry and without VANA Networking I still would be lost and uneducated. VANA is a wealth of information and I had no idea how much VANA would help me and has, in so many areas of my business from how to start, to general questions that have been asked and answered in the forum (bookkeeping tips, software help, marketing and more) to motivation from other members and yourself. I feel like family here!

Thank you Tawnya for creating such a wonderful Networking Association that not only has helped me but continues to inspire me and I look forward to being a member for a long time to come.

Your Awesome Tawnya :thumbup:

De'Ann

Just two more sleeps De'Ann and I'll be opening up the VAinsider Club area. I have been working night and day to get this ready and perfect for our new VAinsiders. I am soooooooooooo excited! This is going to be fun fun fun! The moderators are already in that forum area be my guinea pigs and testing out links and stuff. One of them said it is just like Christmas with all the downloable goodies! LOL!

Don't forget every, VAinsiders Club is at its introductory price of $99 for just a bit longer and then it goes up to its regular retail rate of $249. Its a good time to try it out and see if you love it or not at $99!

Ok, back to burning the midnight oils here and getting everything setup and ready to roar on Monday! See you then VAinsiders!

VANA is such a great resource. Other membership groups are closed to research and newbies -- how's a person to get good solid market information to make a decision about even becoming virtual. The no-fee area is so full of good information that a practice can draw on and grow towards a more complicated level. No losers on the FREE side!

Or, even a beginner can do the math for cost and make some choices about investment to jump right into the Insiders. Do the math at a per day cost. $99 divided by 365 days. $249 divided by 365 days. Even after the introductory price is over, this is a good investment in your business.

To repeat, at whatever point your business is:

• rank beginner in the research level
  • working double time nights and weekends because of a day job
  • just breaking in to full time solid client work that is really part time because of scarce clients
  • ready to become a multi-va business
VANA has plenty of specific information for you to make good use of.

Here's one incoming Insider who has no plans to cheat myself out of the stuff on the FREE side!

Edited by Tawnya

Here's one incoming Insider who has no plans to cheat myself out of the stuff on the FREE side!

i'll second all that :)

however, i've attempted to upgrade and the shopping cart will not allow me to. when i enter my state, the required country field goes blank which prevents me from moving on to the payment area.

is there a direct link to paypal i could use?

thanks!

k

just a quick update,

i also emailed info@virtualbusinesssolutions.com for some help as well, and the address bounced.

help :)

k

For those of you that aren't a VAinsider yet, just thought I'd give you a heads up that, this week alone, we have had over a dozen RFPs come into VAnetworking. That's just one benefit to becoming a VAinsider. ;)