Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

The VAinsider Club Unveils Today!

The VAinsiders Membership Club started today and you can familiarize yourself with all the benefits at our website to help with any questions that arise in the general forum area.

If you don't upgrade, your free VANA membership still provides access to an array of forum topics that newbies and veterans alike are learning and benefiting from every single day in their own practices. This is the biggest benefit to our members here and that will stay available for you to freely access via your free VANA membership. AND with over 70,000 posts to over 10,000 topics, that is a TON OF INFORMATION for you to ENJOY!

Saying that, with 7,000+ members and growing, we at VANA discovered a group of you in our midst that is ready to kick things up a notch. You want something a little more “exclusive,” a “total package” designed for the discriminating VA who hasn’t got the time to shop the forums for the best deal. You know what you want and that is now called the VAinsider Club. Read in detail about all the many benefits totalling over $1700 in value at our webpage.

Only VAinsider Club members will have signatures and other forum features as stated below so before you ask a question why this won't work at the forum, check to see if you still have this feature as a free VANA member. If not, you may wish to upgrade to the VAinsider Club. Here are just some of the forum features VAinsiders receive:

* Access to search features on the board

* Ability to email any member from the board

* Ability to private message any member from the board

* Ability to start polls anywhere in the forum area

* Ability to removed 'Edited by' legend

* Access to full customization of your board profile, include signature, picture upload, etc.

* Custom text signature (3 line max) to promote your website and related products

I think the biggest question from free VANA members will be "Where is the RFP area?" since that forum area is now only available to VAinsiders and has moved into the VAinsider Club Membership area.

Free VANA members won't see these two forums anymore either:

*View all RFPs submitted to VANA

*Website Review Forum

You can still become a VAinsider Club Member at our introductory rate of $99/yr until October 31st at which time it will cost $249/yr to join and be a VAinsider Club Member. JOIN TODAY!

Also VAC owners get an even bigger discount, half of the introductory rate so you only pay $49.50

If you already know you want to upgrade to a VAinsider Club Member, you can do that directly through this link today at the once in a lifetime introductory rate!

To Your Virtual Success!

Tawnya Sutherland

PS: If you paid for your VAinsider Club member and cannot see the special forum area for VAinsiders, it is most likely because you have yet to email us your username so we can upgrade you so please do this.

Hi Tawnya,

Quick question... If we sign up during the trial period for $99/yr, does that keep our rate at $99/yr for future years, or will we be going to the regular rate after year one?

Thanks! :)

Hi Tawnya,

Quick question... If we sign up during the trial period for $99/yr, does that keep our rate at $99/yr for future years, or will we be going to the regular rate after year one?

Thanks! :)

Regular rates after that unless we have a special promotion at any point, who knows? ;) Its a great way to try it out at $99 and see if you can or can't live without it in future years.

Plus don't forget, VAC owners get in at half the going rate too.

Is the View New Posts option only available to VA Insiders? I am getting an error message stating that I am not a VA Insider. :-(

Yes, for now it is. I am looking for a resolve but at this point have not found one. Sorry :(

Congratulations Tawnya on this big step forward. I think it a great idea and I wish you great success. I am sure that there will be a few wrinkles over the next little while, but I am confident that you can iron them out. Great job so far, and I can't wait to see what the future brings for VANA.

I'm just curious....well, ok, I'm not just curious, I actually want to sign up!

However....do you only accept Paypal as payment. It's the only thing I can find to pay with. What if you don't have a Paypal account?

Kathy

OK - I know that information is around here somewhere. Tawnya accepts money orders and something else. I just have to find the post (or have Tawnya show up and put the information here) ;).

OK - I know that information is around here somewhere. Tawnya accepts money orders and something else. I just have to find the post (or have Tawnya show up and put the information here) ;).

Right now we have money orders, wire transfers or if you are Canadian, you can send via http://www.certapay.com/en/

But no credit cards?

Hmmmmmm, well then, I guess I steal my husband's paypal account then....let him pay for it!

Thank you both.

Kathy

You don't need to have a Paypal account in order to make a credit card payment. They stopped that about two years ago. So just click on the pay by Paypal button and enter your credit card details (I think it will ask if you want to open an account, but you don't have to.)

HTH.

You don't need to have a Paypal account in order to make a credit card payment. They stopped that about two years ago. So just click on the pay by Paypal button and enter your credit card details (I think it will ask if you want to open an account, but you don't have to.)

HTH.

LegalTypist is correct although for some reason this is not obvious to people.

I am also setting up 2CO which can accept various credit cards but it may be a few day in the works till it is completed.

It's ok, I couldn't wait!

when I clicked the link to use paypal, it wouldn't let me enter a credit card without creating a paypal account. So I waited until my husband got home and used his paypal account. It's only fair that he pay for my VANA habit, right?

I got in fine and am having a blast reading all the new stuff I get to play with. Unfortuantely, I have work to do today, but I'm pretty sure I would rather spend my day looking at all the freebies.

Thanks for your help!

It's ok, I couldn't wait!

when I clicked the link to use paypal, it wouldn't let me enter a credit card without creating a paypal account. So I waited until my husband got home and used his paypal account. It's only fair that he pay for my VANA habit, right?

I got in fine and am having a blast reading all the new stuff I get to play with. Unfortuantely, I have work to do today, but I'm pretty sure I would rather spend my day looking at all the freebies.

Thanks for your help!

HA! So much for having some patience Kathy :whistlin: