• Virtual Assistant Career

I thought we'd have a VAGT this week since Paula from www.moneypennyassistants.com is in town. I recently featured her on the VA Talk Show and if you haven't met Paula yet, she is a hoot and full of interesting travelling VA stories.

So, we are going to meet at our normal restaurant down on Marine Drive right on the Pacific Ocean. Bring runners and if we have time, we can walk the pier too for a bit of afternoon exercise. Cosmos at 12:30 for lunch on Thursday, October 25th.

COSMOS RESTAURANT

14871 Marine Drive White Rock, British Columbia

Tel:(604) 531-3511

Google Map

Plan to attend and network with some local VAs :)

Warmly,

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

From the warm, turquoise blue waters of the Aegean Sea to the cold white caps of the Pacific Ocean - waterfront is my favorite place to be! I'm looking forward to the VAGT :)

Can I put in a request for some sun? We must have brought this rain with us, and I think after a week solid it can stop anytime, I'm soggy already!

See ya Thursday, will be a good lunch :)

Wish I was on the West coast but I'm over here in Ontario... We may be relocating to the BC area and if we do, I'll look you gals up then!

Erin Blaskie

www.bsetc.ca

Erin, definitely look me up if you move out here. If you need any help to relocate, I can help there too. I remember when we moved here 10 years ago from Ontario. It was like this strange new world and we had no idea what parts of town to rent at, etc. Now I know ;) So do contact me if you get out this way. Or even if you want to fly out and look around, we've got room here to put you up if need be too for a few days!

vainsiders.jpg

Just to let everyone know, we changed day from Wednesday to Thursday so Carolina of Whiterockofficeservices.com could make it ;)

vainsiders.jpg

I sooooooooooo wish I could be there! I met Paula at the conference last year and she's WAY fun! (I miss you too Tawnya ... *sniff*).

One of these days we're gonna have a big splash in CowTown (Calgary), just up the highway from where I live. For shopping and lattes and oh maybe a bit of networking or somethin'

Make sure you give us the dish, Tawnya afterwards ;)

Karri

Last call for Thursday's VAGT in White Rock. Hey Tawnya, Cosmos isn't that Greek Restaurant by any chance, is it?

Looking forward to meeting some of the BC VAs :)

Yep, the Greek Restaurant and don't be bringing any friends you met tonight at the House of Horrors either ;)

vainsiders.jpg

Ok, last minute but was a fun VAGT nonetheless. I promise I will organize it better next time you visit Paula ;)

Arnie and I ended up back at Paula's RV for some great wine and fun travelling conversations. Thanks Paula!

T.

vainsiders.jpg

Hey Tawnya, Thank You too! I had a nice afternoon - yes, the VAGT was small, but I really appreciated the intimacy that allowed for personal business story telling. And, the walk down the pier afterwards was a really nice wrap up, I loved it :)

I'll look forward to another one the next time I am in your neck of the woods, Thanks again!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.