I joined the VA Insiders and it's one of the best things I have done for my business. VANA has been a tremendous help for me and my business and by joining this elite group, I have access to the RFP system and great downloads. If you haven't joined, don't wait any longer. Do it now! You won't regret it!!

:D

Being a VAInsider has been one of the best choices that I've made with my small investment. Having access to the many, many templates, forms, tutorials, archived seminars, and RFP's more than pays for the membership fee. Plus, we can learn online marketing techniques and tips directly from Tawnya in the VAInsider monthly seminars. But, the icing on the cake is networking with other like-minded VAs who are serious about running a successful business.

~Ruth

:thumbup: This is a great opportunity for us all. I am a member and love it.

I also have the VAC System. The two combined can help you take your business from so-so to great.

Thanks Tawnya for all you do!

Greetings,

I only have one thing to say, if you are really serious about starting your own Virtual Business as a Virtual Assistant, there is only one way to do it and to do it right, and that is by joining the VAinsiders group!!!

The information and support that you will receive is like no other. No more staring at your PC screen wondering what is the next step you should take, or what are the how’s and the what’s of the business itself.

Free templates download, that will cut down your “set up” procedures, seminars that will open your eyes and your business senses, loads of research material, the availability of promoting your business through the medium of your own business banner, newsletter, RFP’s forwarded to your attention directly to your email… and the list goes on.

You want to start that business? Then get off the fence, and make your first “important” decision, become part of the VAinsiders group. You will not regret it; make an investment in your own future and the future of your own business.

And, let’s not forget, the support and the camaraderie of other business owners that think likewise…this makes my day, and this is where I want to be.

Elenora

I started to write a post explaining what benefits I have already gotten out of my VAinsiders Membership and how I plan to maximize my membership going forward. However, the message ended being way too long.

So, in an effort to highlight everything and also keep it short for the forum I decided to post an article titled, "Virtual Assistant Networking Exclusive Offer ~ VAinsider Club Membership" on my blog.

In this article, I have illustrated my favourite tools at VANA, the benefits I have already received through my VAinsider Club Membership, and how I plan to continue to maximize my VAinsider membership benefits.

Here is a snippet from the article, "Exclusive Marketing & Advertising Opportunities: Did you know that VANA gets over 4,500,000 hits a month? Where else can you afford to advertise on a site that gets this amazing amount of traffic? You could have a banner ad for as low as $50 per month. Imagine how impressed your clients and leads would be if you had a “client spotlight” section on your website and could tell them that you advertise with a banner ad on a site that generates 4,500,000 hits a month."

I know that for many VAs starting out, money is a big concern, and investments in your business have to be carefully chosen. One of the best investments you can make in your business is joining the VA Insiders! As a VAInsider, you get access to RFPs, business templates and contracts and other valuable downloads -- not to mention the marketing seminars, and the invaluable networking opportunities. Joining the VAInsiders is a critical part of a successful VA's business plan -- which, it happens, is also available for download to VAInsiders.

Being a VAInsider adds great value to my business. Why not let it add value to yours?

All I can say is, "Ditto, ditto, ditto!" :)

In addition to all the features mentioned above, I've really enjoyed reading the posts in the mastermind discussion area. In just the past few weeks since the VAinsider Club was launched, we've already had several enlightening discussions. So far, we've discussed the following topics:

• Are high-maintenance, high-yield clients worth it?
  • What do you do when your guesstimate goes over your initial quote?
  • How do you handle potential conflicts of interest?

It's been entertaining and educational to read other people's opinions on these topics, and I can't wait for future topics! Since the VAinsiders Club is private, everyone can be open and honest about their feelings on these and other controversial topics without wondering who's reading. It's a great learning experience for new and veteran VAs alike.

I'm also looking forward to getting to know my fellow VAs on a deeper level. What a great online networking opportunity!

As everyone else has said, the templates and the business plans alone are worth far more than the introductory price. You really have nothing to lose. I hope to see many more of our members join before October 31 when the price goes up!

See you there! :)

Angela

The VA Insiders is the best thing that could happen to anyone in business if your serious about making money! The packages that come with the membership alone are worth the sign-up fee. I have heard remarks about, "I can't afford it"...but in my opinion, how can you NOT afford to buy into a place that can only enhance your business? True, there are several things to "join" regarding VAs that includes membership costs, books, tutorials, etc., you also have many freebies available, but you have to be selective in what will benefit your business the most.

So many were worried about over 7000 members trying to go for the same RFP opportunity. NOW, the odds are much better and when the opportunity presents itself, it is up to US to make it happen. Tawnya is presenting this opportunity as she has for years, and it only makes sense to provide an insider club to something that has skyrocketed in membership over the years.

YOUR opportunity awaits your sign-up before the 31st. Anything of special value cost money...we can get internet info free all over the net...but can you get to the insiders? Nope!

Hurry! Sign-up today! You will be missing a great opportunity for your business, if you miss this Insider Niche, I promise!

Mary Beth Marino

http://www.virtualhours.com

Upgrading my membership to a VAInsider was really a no-brainer. The RFPs alone are worth the money - and as Tawnya and others have mentioned, with only Insiders having access to them, increases my chances of landing that client.

I am still working my way through the templates and the archives of other goodies that are available to VAInsiders.

I would highly recommend that others sign up before the deadline, to avoid missing out on this tremendous basket of goodies! It will be the best money you will ever invest in your VA business!

Tracey

Please don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your membership, you will be so sorry when you decide your business could be benefiting from all the resources, but because you waited to long now you have to pay full price.

The forms are a fantastic offer, just the forms alone would be worth the money.

Access to the RFP's - we are already seeing results from belonging to an elite pool of VAs competing for the RFP's. Better chances of finding clients, worth EVERY penny!

Networking with other supportive, intelligent professionals also investing in their business, and willing to help this industry grow, is a place I want to be, don't you?

Join us now, while you can get in on the deal!!!

I posted a detailed article on my blog about how I have been benefiting from my VANA membership since 2005. I also outlined how I plan to maximize my new VAinsider Membership for many months to come you can view the article here.

With that being said, I would like to share yet another amazing BONUS of my VAinsider Membership that I implemented just last week.

Tawnya's Business Plan Template and Tawnya's Financial Template. These 2 documents will save me countless hours of work and I mean countless.

For example, I recently got accepted into a 52 week entrepreneurship course offered through my provincial government. I am currently attending class 3 full days a week for 10 weeks just to learn how to create an effective business plan. This doesn't include the time I will have to spend actually creating the plan. And, as you know the information available today from a virtual assistant perspective is very limited. I have a deadline of Dec. 31st to have my final plan approved by the instructors or else I am booted out! So now, you can see how much this tiny percentage of VAinsider Membership Benefits has already moved my business forward.

Once this business plan is complete, I will be able to walk into any bank with full confidence of securing the funds I need to invest in myself and my business development.

Thanks Tawnya!!!!

:appl::thumbup:

There isn't much I can add to the previous posts except to endorse what a wonderful deal this is. The return on investment is priceless.

I've had my head happily buried within the details for a week now and am just delighted with being a VAinsider. It's the one area I'd put my money again.

Earlier this month, I made the right investment choice for my business...I became a proud member of the VAInsider club! Wow, wow, wow! I've only been in business since May of this year and from the very minute that I upgraded, I realized what a smart choice I had made! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all the perks and goodies that have come with my new membership! I feel so blessed to be a part of this elite group!

Having access to the forms, business plan templates, RFPs, seminars, etc. have all been more than worth the intro price. The benefit this membership has given to my business is priceless!!

Time is running out and you don't want to miss this fabulous opportunity! So, just do it! Do it now! You'll be so thankful you did!

I joined the free VANA membership more than a month ago, during this time I realised I have joined a bee hive! Man, the people are busy and active in this association. Friendly bees too, members are very supportive and I like the strict forum rules, which dictate harmonious networking. I discovered awesome freebies during the first month, but I also realised I am missing out on a great deal of knowledge and templates if I do not upgrade. The great BOOHOO halloween promotion ended up in my Inbox, it was too good to resist. I upgraded, and believe me I can go everywhere within the forum, and have downloaded extremely useful and informative templates, reports and tutorials. Just do it, invest in the long-term success of your VA business!

Sussa Bailey

www.express-va.com