I wish I had become an Insider sooner than I did. There is so much information, tips, tricks and "fancy bits" that come with being an Insider. Plus - doesn't it just sound cool? I'm an Insider!

The people you "meet" virtually through their Q&A is great! You learn so much about each other, not just a name, and possibly a face.

The things that Tawnya has put together in her very successful time as a VA Virtuoso is spectacular! It boggles my mind that one woman can do so much!

If you're not an Insider, what are you waiting for?

:victory: Hi all,

I invested in the VAC System a month ago and while waiting on the system to arrive, I took advantage of the discounted price to upgrade to the VAINSIDER. The price special at the time was $99.00 so I sent my payment in and to my surprise they sent me back $49.50, explaining that as a VAC owner, I get yet another discount at half off. What a great deal because not only did I get half price, but from now on my membership remains half price.

What a deal for all the wonderful perks I found being on the "Inside". I am still in the start up phase of my business and having received my kit I am on the fast track to success with the help of my fellow insider team members and any and all templates I need.

Thank you so very much Tawnya for sharing, so that the next VA might succeed!

Cynthia :vababy:

Woops-I started my own tread on the same subject prior to taking the time to read the new posts!

Thank you, Tawnya, so much for all the invaluable templates, etc. It has given me more time to focus on clients

and less time to worry about the documents needed and the details!

My only regret is that I hadn't done it sooner.

Thanks to my VAInsider membership, I just signed my first retainer client through an RFP posted here :thumbup: We just finished our first week and things are going great!

The VAInsiders area is literally a treasure trove of information and the monthly seminars are well worth the price of admission. I cannot wait to see what is coming next! :D

Good Afternoon,

I am a newbie to the VAinsider and after reviewing the many templates which you gain access to by becoming a member, I feel like it is Christmas.

What a value this part alone is to your business is priceless. There is so many varieties of templates available including Business Plan templates, Legal Templates, General Templates and more.

As I said, I am new to being a Virtual Assistant, but can honestly say that bcoming a VAinsider is one of the best things I could have done for my new business. Everything is so much clearer now and I feel like can overcome any obstacle.

Bravo Tawnya! I'm on top of the world with the VAinsider!

Sincerely,

Kevin

Springfield, MO

I wanted to take a moment to add my own "testimonial". I was on the fence about spending the upgrade fee because simply, finances are tight. However, I think it was the best investment for the money that I have made to date for my business.

I've only been a VAinsider for a few days, but already I am thankful that I decided to take the plunge. I am stunned at the information and help that Tawnya has made available. I knew that becoming an "insider" was a great step to take for my business, but I had not anticipated the boost it has given me on a personal level. Thanks to the additional resources that I have access to as a VAinsider, I feel more confident in my business goals and direction as a VA, and feel I have the tools I need to be able to move forward and develop my business!

I wanted to take a moment to add my own "testimonial". I was on the fence about spending the upgrade fee because simply, finances are tight. However, I think it was the best investment for the money that I have made to date for my business.

I've only been a VAinsider for a few days, but already I am thankful that I decided to take the plunge. I am stunned at the information and help that Tawnya has made available. I knew that becoming an "insider" was a great step to take for my business, but I had not anticipated the boost it has given me on a personal level. Thanks to the additional resources that I have access to as a VAinsider, I feel more confident in my business goals and direction as a VA, and feel I have the tools I need to be able to move forward and develop my business!

So wonderful to hear this Crystal and thanks for your feedback. It is wonderful to know that what we are doing in the inside is helping ;)

Tawnya