Tawnya Sutherland

Camtasia Free Download - Full version 3

Camtasia Studio 5 is running an interesting promotion right now which retails at $299+.

Anyhow, to entice you to upgrade to their newest version, they are giving away Camtasia Studio 3 completely free.

Yes you heard me correctly...yeah!!! :thumbup:

I downloaded it myself late last night and it is definitely the full version and works like a charm. If you do upgrade, the promotion is $149 for upgrade which is half price. It's actually great marketing!

Anyhow, I was just thinking of buying this so it is like some angel was looking over me and said, "let's do a promtion on Camtasia so Tawnya can get it free!" :angel_not:

Here's how to get your free copy:

Step 1: Download the free trial version here. This is an .exe file so for PCs only

Step 2: You have to then go to this promotion page, register to get a licence key to unlock your copy and make it a full version.

Step 3: Then you install the file from Step 1 and enter the software licence key you receive from Step 2.

Step 4: Enjoy the software!

As a bonus, here is a chart with the differences between Camtasia Studio Version 3 and Version 5. You will see that Version 3 (the one we downloaded) does a ton of stuff.

Enjoy!

I downloaded it from another group and it was successful. I am an absolute beginner and thought what a wonderful opportunity to learn.

To get the discounted price, you have to upgrade through the links on the download. Otherwise it will be about $180 (online prices were in pounds -- someone else figured that out)

Thanks for the tip Tawnya. I downloaded the program and know I just have to figure out how I am going to use it.

Thanks for the tip Tawnya. I downloaded the program and know I just have to figure out how I am going to use it.

Darrell, a way you might use it is to do up handy tutorials on areas that you outsource regularly so that each new outsourcer has a tutorial how to perform a specific task. That way you don't have to re-instruct each new outsourcer. ie) If you want to teach them how setup a new email addy you give them to use, do a tutorial on it and give to them.

In time, these videos will almost become a procedural manual for your business ;)

I'm like Darrell. I can't pass up free programs, especially one like Camtasia!

I'll figure out how to use it once I get over the giddiness of getting it free!

:yay: :yay:

Kathy Worthington

www.VirtualAnswers.net

~Big Business Results on a Small Business Budget!

Hi Tawnya,

Thanks so much for this information. I also was just about to purchase this software. Now I can test drive this version before upgrading.

I love all the information I've received from everyone.

Sue Rogers

Rogers Executive Administrative Services

I love SnagIt! which TechSmith makes, and I use SnagIt! a lot. I forgot I downloaded Camtasia trial months and months ago and forgot all about it. Thank you for sharing this latest free software -- I love freeware! -- and some ideas I hadn't thought about on ways to use it. Thank you, Tawnya :thumbup::thumbup: