mcintyreoa@gmail.com

ATL Area VAs?

Hi Libby,

I live in Atlanta. I am in the Suwanee area but am moving to Lawrenceville in a couple of weeks. I am VirtualHours.com and am in the process of doing another website as well. I too am an insider. I would love to get together and chat....it's a busy time, but maybe we could squeeze in a lunch or something...or at the very least, a phone call.

My email is va_marino@yahoo.com Please feel free to email me.

Mary Beth :thumbup:

Hey Mary Beth,

Good to hear from you! Getting together would be really nice.... I was thinking some time after the holidays. Let's see if we find some more VAs in the area to join us.

Will connect with you soon!

Libby

Hey ladies! I don't live in Atlanta but in Charlotte and I believe we are taking a trip there after the holidays to visit family. If you all plan something that would be really nice and I would love to be a part of it. Maybe just grab some lunch or something. Thanks!

Andie

www.andieadmin.com

Hey Mary Beth,

Good to hear from you! Getting together would be really nice.... I was thinking some time after the holidays. Let's see if we find some more VAs in the area to join us.

Will connect with you soon!

Libby

Hey Andie,

Haven't chatted yet with Mary Beth... How soon after the holidays will you be in the area? I'm going to be away the week after Christmas and then have a couple projects I'm involved in just after that. It would be great if some we could all meet up... will just depend upon the timing.

Will keep in touch!

Libby

Hello! I am just southwest of Atlanta, so let me know when and where you guys meet and maybe I can join you!

Jama St John -- Gulf Coast Office Support

www.gulfcoastos.com

I am in the Atlanta area also and would love to learn more about VA. I am new to the business and need a bit of help and would love to chat. Thanks!

Hey Libby,

I am just south of Atlanta and would love to get together with others to get as much advice and support as possible.

Let me know - my email is info@virtualasstpro.com and my website is virtualasstpro.com

Look forward to meeting you all soon!

Robin Aylor

Hey Everyone!

Looks like we have a nice little group in this area. We'll have to try to get something going soon. I'm a little swamped right now to try to organize, but would like to try for something soon... maybe next month?

Look forward to meeting you all!

Libby

Hey Everyone!

Looks like we have a nice little group in this area. We'll have to try to get something going soon. I'm a little swamped right now to try to organize, but would like to try for something soon... maybe next month?

Look forward to meeting you all!

Libby

I live near Six Flags over GA. I'm new to this site and hoping to launch my VA business in Sept. So if you all get together, please let me know. I hope I'll be able to join you.

Cheryl

I am in Midtown Atlanta.

Did this group ever get together or is this something that is still a possibility?

Hi Everyone!

No... we haven't gotten together... or not as far as I'm aware, anyway. The holidays were busy so I thought perhaps we could organize something afterwards and then I got busy with several things and time got away from me. I can't believe it's already May!!! Since we're all pretty spread out I'm not sure what would be feasible. I'm a little new to the area so I'm not very familiar with what's where... Anyone have any ideas?

Guest InTraining

Hi everyone! I know this is somewhat of an old thread but thought I'd try to pick it up again anyway.

I'm going to assume that a meeting still hasn't materialized yet. If not, since everyone is so spread out, how about we initially meet virtually via Skype conference or something similar (or better). I know it wouldn't be the same as meeting face-to-face but maybe with a tad bit of preplanning we could make it work. Then we could plan for a physical meet-up.

Oh yes, almost forgot, I'm from Lithonia in the South Dekalb area. I've had a couple of clients but am not where I want to be.

I've been "playing at" this VA thing for a couple of years now. During that time I had pressing issues outside of my business that took priority over my time and energy. Currently, I'm re-doing my website and revising my marketing plan. I already have most of the pieces in place but still need to create a formal business operations manual.

Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Mattie

Edited by InTraining

Calling all Peaches!

Wow! Talk about a longggggggggg thread! This started before Christmas and we haven't connected!!

So not like the VA's I know, so let's do something about it!.

Write me back at www.va_marino@yahoo.com and I will organize a get-to-gether for late July or early August!

Let's make it easy, pick a Friday, or Saturday, July 26 or August 2nd or 9th. If that doesn't work let's try for other dates.

Let me hear from you now, BEFORE next Christmas!! :thumbup:

Mary Beth Marino :girlsout: It's my b'day so let's have a drink out! LOL

First of all, Mary Beth..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :happybday: Have a drink on me!

You're right... In fact it was I who started this thread BEFORE Christmas.... and then dropped the ball and I apologize for that. :poster_oops: Not that it's an excuse, but I've just had my head buried in so many different things... and trying to concentrate first and foremost on my business, that I just put our getting together on the back burner... I'm sorry about that. But YOU are picking it up... and good idea about just throwing some dates out there. My vote is for August 9th... but I might be able to do August 2nd too. I probably can't do July 26th (my birthday weekend and some out of town family will be here) We do need to do it before next Christmas rolls around and we're all super busy again!

Libby