cowgirlc

Dallas Texas Meet-up

:girlsout:

Hello fellow Texans, I would like to ask if there are any VA's in the DFW, (Dallas/Fort Worth) area, that would like to plan a local meet & greet in the Dallas area?

In hanging out here at VANA, I continue to see so many of my fellow Texans posting here, and I had no idea there were so many. Wouldn't it be nice to get together for lunch or maybe even dinner so that we can get to know each other better?

What do you think?

Cowgirlc

Guest Denise Aday
:girlsout:

Hello fellow Texans, I would like to ask if there are any VA's in the DFW, (Dallas/Fort Worth) area, that would like to plan a local meet & greet in the Dallas area?

In hanging out here at VANA, I continue to see so many of my fellow Texans posting here, and I had no idea there were so many. Wouldn't it be nice to get together for lunch or maybe even dinner so that we can get to know each other better?

What do you think?

Cowgirlc

I think that's a fantastic idea! DFW's a big place though, so for me might depend on how far out. Gas prices and all...

Denise

:thumbup: Hi Ladies, I opened up this topic back in January, I kind of thought there were more VA's in the Dallas area. Hmmmm, well, I say lets just do it. Lets set a date and maybe meet for lunch somewhere neutral like up-town, west end etc. Any suggestions n a date?

Cynthia

Guest Denise Aday

Hey Cynthia,

Do you want to use something like circleup.com to help figure out the best date/time/place for everyone?

Thanks,

Denise

Hey guys, I do a monthly meeting in the Houston area. It might be interesting to try a quarterly Texas meeting. What do you Texans think?

:girlsout: Good mornig Ladies, I have decided to get this party started and stop talking about it. I know there are quite a few Dallas/Fort Worth VA's out here looking to meet up, so lets do this, late today I will throw out several dates and locations as a suggestion, so that we can make a selection together. If you ladies would please PM , me your phone numbers, so that I can create a contact list for all of us to share. Once we meet, we can talk about getting together on a regular basis.

All in agreement say Aye!

Cynthia

p.s. you may also e-mail me off site @ cynthiasvirtualsolutions@gmail.com

Look out Dallas.........Here we come!

I'd love to join you guys but remember - I'm in Houston. I say let's plan a quarterly or semi-annually meeting in the Dallas/San Antonio/Austin/Houston area. LOL!! We could move it around and make it a fun get-a-way. Maybe a weekend thing or something. I have approximately 10 VA's that are on my list for the Houston monthly luncheon but I'm not sure how they would feel about travelling. It's really hard to get everyone on the same schedule for the Houston luncheon. A Saturday might be best for travel and work schedules. I'd love to do this if we can get others interested.

Hi,

I am brand new to this forum and brand new to the VA industry. I would love to meet up with other VA's in the DFW area. I live in North Richland Hills and the weekends are best for me! :D

Christina

Virtually Handled

www.virtuallyhandled.com

Hi Christina, welcome to VANA, I am working on fien tuning a few dates and locations for the DFW VA's to meet real soon. Please PM or email me your contact info please.

cowgirlclark@gmail.com

Peace

Cynthia

Hi,

I am new to VANA and a fairly new VA in Dallas/Mesquite TX and I am totally up for a meet and greet! We should get something together. My email is LisaJ@LD-BusinessSvcs.com.

Sincerely,

Lisa Jones

LD-BusinessSvcs.com

Lisa, make sure you talk to Cynthia - she's a real go-getter in the DFW area. I'm sure she'll come across you at some point, but if she doesn't, feel free to PM me and I'll get the two of you together.