Virtual Assistants in the Local Paper

I just got word that Jaime and I will not be in the paper until February 2. I hope it doesn't get bumped again. the suspense is killing me.

I just got word that Jaime and I will not be in the paper until February 2. I hope it doesn't get bumped again. the suspense is killing me.

Does Jaime live by you Darrell? And don't fret, eventually they will run it ;) I can relate to your suspense. I was interviewed by a major magazine and was told my story would be in the February issue. I checked their online issue but they only post partial articles and couldn't find me in any of them. I was up at London Drugs today to see if the new mags were in and they were but the guy was still unpacking them. Sooooooooo....I will have to wait till later tonight and go up and see if I am in it or not LOL. I'll let you all know if I am and what mag it is. ;)

vainsiders.jpg

Yes, Jaime lives nearby. She first contacted the paper in October and they are just getting around to it now. The other news I found out today is that it is a full page article.

Hey Tawnya...here on PEI, one can only get so far away from another. LOL

Yes, Darrell, it's going to be a feature article. You know, the ones that are on the front of the 'C' section on Saturday's paper? It's gonna be big, baby.

I've been dying here waiting for it to go in the darn paper. I've been trying to get in there since June of 2006.

Congrats to the PEI VA's! Wow, a whole feature article. That's awesome. I read that Jaime contacted the paper back in the fall. What did you say to the paper to get everyone interested enough to interview more than one VA? Curious. I'm new to this and I haven't even done a press release. Just trying to learn. Thanks.

Colleen :)