Tuesday evening, January 22nd, is the VAinsider Networking night in the Seminar room at www.vanetworking.com/seminars/ at 7-8PM EST. Don't forget the password which you can find in the VAinsider area.

Remember that this is "Let's Rank About It" Part 1.

Hope to see you there! Let's all try to get microphones as a goal for February.

Warmly,

Tawnya

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

• Virtual Assistant Career
What's the homework? Maybe I can do some of it and REMEMBER the next time that its at 7:00 EST, not 8:00 EST.

:wacko:

The homework is putting together your keyword list with the use of Wordtracker www.vanetworking.com/vana/wordtracker.html

Dana I will do my best to get this audio edited today and upload so everyone can listen to it.

T.

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

What's the homework? Maybe I can do some of it and REMEMBER the next time that its at 7:00 EST, not 8:00 EST.

:wacko:

The homework is putting together your keyword list with the use of Wordtracker www.vanetworking.com/vana/wordtracker.html

Dana I will do my best to get this audio edited today and upload so everyone can listen to it.

T.

Whenever. No big rush, Tawnya. I'm just so mad at myself for missing it. I even told my husband, "I have to be on the computer at 8:00 for a teleclass."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.