February is National Time Management Month

For Immediate Release

Virtual Simplicity

http://www.virtualsimplicity.net

sallyk@virtualsimplicity.net

415-888-3383

February 6, 2008

February is National Time Management Month

San Francisco, CA. Time wasting is a universal problem especially in this day and age of the internet. According to Salary.com, Inc’s annual Wasting Time (at work) Survey in 2007 the leading time-wasting activities were (no surprise) personal Internet usage (34.7% of respondents), followed by socializing with co-workers (20.3%) and conducting personal business (17.0%). Respondents also reported taking long breaks to run errands while on the job and making personal phone calls.

Sally Kuhlman, of Virtual Simplicity says, “You can’t actually manage time but you can manage your actions to create a sense of having more time.”

Besides wasting time on things not related to work most people also tend to focus on low priority tasks. They don’t take the time to prioritize their tasks in to what is important, what can wait and what can be delegated. Instead they run around in a disorganized fashion feeling under constant pressure and frustrated with their lack of productivity.

Yvonne Weld and Sally Kuhlman have come up with a solution for the time wasting Small Business Owner. Their most recent e-book Managing Your Thriving Business for Success walks you through easy steps to get organized and create more time in your day. In recognition of Time Management month the book that is helping business owners get organized is selling for only $19.95.

Go to http://www.thrivingbusinessmanual.com/managing/ and enter the code: “productive” to get this special discounted offer only available during the month of February to start getting organized today.

----------

About Managing Your Thriving Business for Success

For more information about Managing Your Thriving Business for Success and how to start organizing your time better, visit http://www.thrivingbusinessmanual.com/managing.

Guest AnnaLisa Michalski

You are always working on the next great project, so no surprise here. Congrats on completing the e-book!

I had no idea it was National Time Management Month. I'll have to think about how I can get an article out of that.... ;)

Thanks Anna Lisa. It was actually Yvonne Weld that gave me the National Time Management Month idea.

If you google "2008 holidays" you will find all sorts of sites listing the different holidays. Here's one site I found: http://www.brownielocks.com/month2.html

It's a fun way to get ideas for press releases.

You are always working on the next great project, so no surprise here. Congrats on completing the e-book!

I had no idea it was National Time Management Month. I'll have to think about how I can get an article out of that.... ;)

I find it very funny that Time Management Month is the shortest month of the year.

Not only that, but February 2008 is a leap year, with 29 days in February and five Fridays. The month starts with a Friday and ends with a Friday and this only happens every 28 years, the last being 1980 and next in 2036.

Somehow, I don't think all those Fridays are gonna help me with my time management, but who knows?!? lmao

Kate V. Kerans, Virtual Paralegal

Kerans Virtual Assistance More tasks than time? We can help.

Your Virtual Paralegal Blog

• 3 weeks later...

TGIF!!!

We just made it through the shortest month of the year with the most Fridays. And Arnie funny you asked if Time Management is an oxymoron. This is the first line of our book :naughty: "Many people consider time management an oxymoron."

I find it very funny that Time Management Month is the shortest month of the year.

Not only that, but February 2008 is a leap year, with 29 days in February and five Fridays. The month starts with a Friday and ends with a Friday and this only happens every 28 years, the last being 1980 and next in 2036.

Somehow, I don't think all those Fridays are gonna help me with my time management, but who knows?!? lmao

• 1 month later...
Time Management

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I don't know if I'd call in an oxymoron as much as it's a misperception. Clearly there's an understanding we all have of managing something that we call time management, but it's really our choices that we are managing (or not--and that's the problem!).

Peace & Passion,

Curtis G. Schmitt

TurnOnToLife.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.