Miss Jenny

Fresh Meat Coming Through

Hi. I'm Jenny. I started working as a VA for a friends website and have been trying to get my business off the ground (or my harddrive in this case) ever since.

I'm a WAHM (aspiring VA) with a three year old permanently stuck to my lap. I enjoy blogging, reading, watching crime dramas and designing templates that never get seen or used unless commissioned.

Glad to be here. Hope to meet some new people and make some friends here. :) Thanks for having me.

Welcome to VANA Jenny!

I too have a little munchkin that can't seem to get off my lap! I'm trying to enjoy it while I can, my 6 year old already won't let me kiss him at the bus stop!

Enjoy your time going thru the site, there are so many amazing and supportive VA's here who are around to answer your questions.

Cheryl

My 3 year old would be permanently attached to my side if he were here during the day, but he needs social interaction, so I put him back into the daycare I was using when I worked FT and he LOVES IT!!

You will find SOOO MUCH here at VANA. From the knowledge of everyone, to the warmth and support - personally and professionally - that you'll get.

So, welcome and let us get to know you!!

Love your sense of humor!

Welcome to VAnetworking - ther is so much info here, you may feel overwhelmed...as long as you keep going and don't give up you'll know what you need to in no time!

Best of luck, and again, welcome.

Guest Arnie

Hi Meat, Er Jenny,

On behalf of Tawnya and myself I Twanya I would like to welcome you to VANetworking. Have a look at my tag lines for all that VANetworking has to offer.

Hi Jenny

Welcome to VANA. I currently have the opposite problem to you, my 9 month old Daughter just wants to get off my lap and she just won’t keep still.

I am new to the VA world and was very despondent yesterday and I actually applied for a job. Last night a friend’s partner, who has recently started a business, offered me some work. He has also offered to hand out some of my leaflets at a business fair he has a stand at, so I’m much more positive today. So persevere, the work will come.

Best Wishes

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to VANA!

:welcome:

I think there are a lot of VAs around here in the same situation as you with little one's glued to them. I don't know how you all do it. I'm happy to say I'm past that stage and in the middle of surviving the "teenage wasteland" years of my kids. :blink: