Just to let everyone know, we've moved the Monday night chats to Thursday.

Please join us in the VANA Seminar Room at 9:00 p.m. (EST) for our Thursday chats!

These chats will assist you with your networking and marketing skills.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

• 2 months later...

These chats have been moved again. The Thursday night chats turned out to be hit-or-miss with people. Some have suggested that we have them on Wednesdays directly after the seminars. So we are going to try that and see if more people can come.

New chat time: Wednesday 7-8pm eastern time. :thumbup:

• Virtual Assistant Career
Will these chats go back to being topical for at least a portion of the time period?

We can continue the topic from the eSeminar right before or yes, start new topics. Please give us some topic ideas too ;)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Guest VCAA OFFICE

It figures!! Tonight was the first time I was on time for the chat and we didn't even have one. I like the idea of moving the chats to the same night as the seminar, that allows me to only have one night dedicated to training opportunities.

I will see you all next Wednesday at 6pm

Shagalon_Theresa

VCAA

• Virtual Assistant Career
It figures!! Tonight was the first time I was on time for the chat and we didn't even have one. I like the idea of moving the chats to the same night as the seminar, that allows me to only have one night dedicated to training opportunities.

I will see you all next Wednesday at 6pm

Shagalon_Theresa

VCAA

Sorry about that Shagalon. I agree, I think it would be best to just have everything on one night to for this very reason so hopefully it all works out.

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.