Guest Pat Z.

New Jersey Get Together

Guest Pat Z.

Where are you Ms. Humphreys? Even if it's just us, let's try to get something together. I'm just off Long Beach Island, 1/2 hour north of AC.

Pat

I am going to be odd man out and say mt laurel is closest since i am in philly

Cathy

ReaySolutions

Edited by reaysolutions

Hello,

I am a newbie from Southern New Jersey. Atlantic City is closest to me. I would like to meet other VA's.

Sorry for the really late post. Totally new to the VA world. :thumbup:

Edited by Jerri

Was there a get together in the Hamilton Mall area recently? If not, I would be up for doing one. I'm a member of the DVVAAs and we have great networking luncheones every now and then, but I am always up for meeting other VAs for other occasions. And I know a couple new and prospective VAs in the area that would like to meet up.

I'm way down here in Vineland, but I'm can be in the Hamilton Mall area easily since my hubby works in Egg Harbor Twp, and I sometimes visit him for lunch. So if someone's interested, we can set up a date. Catch me here, or zip me a message.

Hi Pat,

Are you still trying to coordinate this VAGT in Hamilton area? I would be up for that if it is still happening. Let me know if you need any help coordinating

-Michelle

Guest Pat Z.

Excellent! OK - let's set a date! Would everyone prefer a weekday or a weekend? Personally, I would prefer a weekend, since it's a minimum of an hour each way for me - that's a big chunk out of my day - not that I wouldn't mind a break :whistlin: So, whatever the majority decides. Jerri, I know you sent me a message through VAnetworking, but I can't find it to respond with the new forum :blink:

I would love to shoot for first week in April, otherwise, I probably won't be able to make it until the end of April because of the IVAA Summit. I'll be gone for an entire week.

Great! Ok everyone lets do this. Pat what do you prefer before or after the summit? Weekends would be best for me as well. We need some time to coordinate this and get responses. I know Megan Barber is interested and a few ladies responded recently, sorry I forgot who they were, forgive me ladies. Who wants in? :D

First week of April works for me too Pat, and for the same reasons. I am going to be out for a week for IVAA Summit too. I am good with a weekend. How does Saturday April 10 work for everyone? I hope Megan checks back to chime in too.

-Michelle

Guest Pat Z.

I'm in for Saturday the 10th :) Megan, Jerri, Jennifer and Cathy? Does that work for you?