Sign in to follow this  

Network Marketing Income Stream

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with any company where it's set up like a pyramid but they say it's not the same thing?Apparently you buy a product at a reduce rate, then you sign up other people who buy a product and you receive a commission. Then those people sign up other people and you make a commission again off the sale. And as long as everyone keeps buying something every month you'll keep making money.

I just had someone contact me saying they want to use a system called The Renegade Marketer by Ann Sieg and wants me to help him with his internet marketing. He said he would drop off the Ebook that he has that explains the system (and just happens to mention how this may be something that I may be interested in) and after I read it to give him a call to see if I could help him.

I'm really thinking he is trying to get me to join instead of actually wanting help with his marketing because what I've been able to find out about the system it's suppose to give you everything you need to get started (like a networking list) and walks you through how to use the social internet sites, craigslist, etc.

I thought maybe somebody could give me a little background before I meet with him.

Thanks,

Sue Rogers

www.easmyworkload.com

Well, if he's dropping off an ebook he's probably trying to recruit you. Ebooks by their nature are for emailing!!!

It does sound like he is trying to recruit you, however, I just signed a new Network Marketing client and although he did try to recruit me, I let him know up front that I wasn't interested in his particular product, but would still like to help him. He hired me because I had knowledge of Network Marketing and I am actually a distributor for another company that better fits with my virtual business. There are some very reputable NM's out there and you can make money from them. You just have to decide for yourself if it's something you can market right along side your business or is it something that will take your energy away from your business.

As far as working as his VA, it would be a great learning experience if he truly wants your assistance! That could turn into a niche!!! Those network marketers really need help. I know one particular lady who has a full time assistant just to help her keep up with her trainings!!

Good luck.

Terri

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments. It just struck me funny because he said he owned a company that wrote CAD computer programs but didn't know how to use the internet and I guess I just assumed if you are smart enough to write those kind of programs you must also know how the internet works. Maybe I'm assuming too much.

I did do a search on this particular one and it seemed to give them everything-a website, sales letters, advertising, etc. It said they would handle it all. All he had to do was get people to sign up. So I was kind of at a loss of what he would need my help with.

Thanks Terri for letting me know that they do need help so I'll keep an open mind when I meet with him.

Sue Rogers

www.easmyworkload.com

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments. It just struck me funny because he said he owned a company that wrote CAD computer programs but didn't know how to use the internet and I guess I just assumed if you are smart enough to write those kind of programs you must also know how the internet works. Maybe I'm assuming too much.

I did do a search on this particular one and it seemed to give them everything-a website, sales letters, advertising, etc. It said they would handle it all. All he had to do was get people to sign up. So I was kind of at a loss of what he would need my help with.

Thanks Terri for letting me know that they do need help so I'll keep an open mind when I meet with him.

Sue Rogers

www.easmyworkload.com

Hi,

Clearly, if all is provided for them by their MLM, his intention was to entice you in the hope that he would recruit you into the business. This is how I see it: nothing is ever lost, for every question, every eBook, any useful bit of information you pick up along the way (even if you don't get yourself involved) can be of use to you either now, or in the future. It just ads to your knowledge bank. Which I think is a good thing...for any VA.

You will be amazed how many useful tips I've picked up from browsing through job listings on freelancer sites like Guru, GetAFreelancer, EUFreelance, ScriptLance and such like ... Not looking for work, particularly, but just finding out 'what people are hiring for.'

Keep an open mind. You never know.

Athony