Sign in to follow this  
denise

Hey from Calgary

I guess I need a re-introduction, since (according to the unread message in my inbox) I haven't been around for almost 2 years!

My name's Denise, and I started a VA/writing business around 2004/05, with a LOT of help from everyone here at VANA and the Virtual Business Startup System. Then 2 years ago, my life got a little crazy, my husband (AKA Tech Guy) was going in for his 4th major surgery in 2 years, and my main priority suddenly became being a mom and keeping things together for my family.

So, for the past two years I've been regrouping, working on some passive income projects, and getting a lot of book marketing experience by working with a local author. (OK, it's my mom. But she pays me, so it still counts.)

A few months ago, I got the itch to write for clients again, so I'm getting back in the game by ghostwriting articles. This time, I have a few subcontractors so I won't get thrown for a loop like I did two years ago! And sometime in the fall, I'm opening a brand new VA business, that caters exclusively to authors.

And that's it! I'm looking forward to reconnecting with everyone I knew once upon a time and getting to know all the unfamiliar faces I see. :)

Write Articles That Inspire Sales. <a href="http://cassidarink.com" target="_blank">Get Your Article Marketing Checklist Now!</a>

Then check out my favorite <a href="http://virtualassistantresources.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Virtual Assistant Resources</a>

Guest Arnie

Denise,

Glad to hear all worked out in the end, and on behalf of Tawnya and myself,

Welcome back!

Arnie

It's great to see you back again Denise! I hope your hubby is doing fine.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Hi Denise,

I hope all is well with your husband now and I'm happy for you to be able to get back to your passion.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to getting to know you and your business.

Cheers,

Pam

Thanks for the very warm welcome. :) Yes, hubby is doing much better, thanks. Nice to see all the Calgarians on the board!

Write Articles That Inspire Sales. <a href="http://cassidarink.com" target="_blank">Get Your Article Marketing Checklist Now!</a>

Then check out my favorite <a href="http://virtualassistantresources.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Virtual Assistant Resources</a>