I see all images. I am just wondering what 'Northbay Business Services'. That is part of what it says on the title bar on Service 1 page. Is that more or less keywords for the local area you are in? Just curious. Otherwise I do see all images. Everything looks great! :thumbup:

Dori Easterson

Companion Computer Services

Yes dori...keywords!

Northbay is a bigger town just down the road from me.

kimmer ;)

Kimmer,

I see the images just fine!! Maybe it's just Naomi and Becci ;)

I like your new site!! I really like the variations of "blue". I find myself drawn to using "blues" for my site too...I'm still working on mine :(, eventually I'll get it done!!!

Apex Administration has been an inspiration to me that I really need to get something up, even if it's just to say "Coming Soon".

Here are a couple of observations from looking at the site...

When I look at the pages (with full screen) where you have a graphic in the upper left corner, I see the following;

Virtual Assistant Kimberley

Kenney

Do you want to put a <br> after Assistant?

When I look at the Services page...

Below is a list of Services, click on service link 1 or 2  to view services in more detail....

Runs over the table on the right where you talk about Drip Marketing.

When I look at the Contact page, Company Info page, and the FAQ page....

Major scrolling to the required to the right to see it all.

I can see your images on your website just fine. Looks great!

HHmmm, wierd!!!

I've contacted tons of people to look and they say it looks fine!!

Ya, I tryed fixing those problems mentioned, but just can't get it to work in FP!!!

I'm working on a new site as we speak!!

Thanx all!

kimmer

Ok folks...

My first thought was with what Naomi said about the images being on your hard drive (C:\\My_Doc\Web_folder\images\file.gif) instead of making them a root reference like (...images/file.gif) or a global reference like (http://www.web.com/images/file.gif)

But, when I view the site in IE 6.0, no dice...When I view it in Netscape 7.1 it looks perfect. (nice site BTW) Looking at their properties, they are globally referenced, so this is not the issue.

Being that Netscape is a browser build for MAC users, it could be that when you saved the .gif files that you saved them in a MAC format instead of a Web format (Photoshop and Illustrator give you that option). The only other solution that I can think of after that is trying to convert all of your .gif files to .jpg files. Although ideally both are web compatable image formats.

In addition to this, you might want to consider giving all of your images an ALT tag. Spiders don't like to look at pictures - and those with sight impairment cannot tell what images are there, but their browsers read the ALT tags...

Hey Kimmer:

You know occasionally a snafoo like this happens. Sometimes, you just have to throw your hands up in the air and say if 99% of the people can read the site, and 1% can't, I have more important things to worry about.

This is what happened to one of the sites I designed. One VA e-mailed me to tell me the tables were all screwy. I looked at it and it was fine. I checked with a ton of people and it was fine with them, it was just on her monitor it was not. Go figure.

It is strange because I decided to delete all Internet files, cookies and history to see if something got stuck in memory when viewing your site. Nada. Maybe it is because Becki and I are living in the South right now, you know how laid back it can be here. ;)

P.S. I had another thought, did you FTP this site or are you using the FrontPage extensions? I can't remember. I wonder if you are FTPing if that would have anything to do with it. Actually, that still doesn't make much sense since everyone else can read it, other than Becki and I. :wacko:

Thanx all!

For taking the time to respond, I have my tech buddy coming over on the weekend, so we'll go over it and see if he can fix!

If not...I have another VAKK site half finished, so I'll just put that one up.

Thanx again for your advise!

kimmer ;)