Sign in to follow this  
Guest dynamitedana

What Services Do you Offer Realtors?

Guest dynamitedana

Hello,

I would like to know what services are offered to Realtors? And what kind of experience would someone need to work for one?

Thanks for the advice~Dana

Hi Dana,

Real Estate experience is always an asset if you are going to work with Realtors, however it is not a prerequisite. You may find that some agents will want to work with a VA with experience and others won't care to much depending on what you will be doing for them.

There are so many things you can do for Realtors but I would pick one or two things that you are really good at and that you enjoy doing. Here is a list of some of the things you can offer Real Estate Professionals. This is by no means a complete list.

• Listing Coordination
  • Transaction Management
  • Database Maintenance
  • Website Creation & Maintenance
  • Blogging (set-up and maintenance)
  • Drip Mail Campaigns
  • Ezines & Newsletters
  • Arranging Closing Gifts

There are so many others and multiple tasks within each of these items. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask or contact me directly if you want to go into more detail.

I hope this helps.

:)

Guest dynamitedana

Hi, thanks for the list...what about the idea of running their open house? I like more the personal touch (the gift buying you mentioned too) to realty and could see myself gaining a relationship with one who could possibly show me the ropes on the admin side :)

Great insight to the industry in which I definitly would like to learn more of in the near future!

Dana

Hello,

I would like to know what services are offered to Realtors? And what kind of experience would someone need to work for one?

Thanks for the advice~Dana

Unless you are a licensed real estate agent you can not "run" an open house. You are only allowed to be in the home for security purposes. You can not answer any questions that are not answerable on the printed hand outs and you can not demonstrate any features of the home. Although there are a lot of things an unlicensed VA can do for a real estate agent, there are also a lot of things you can not do unless you are a licensed real estate agent in the state the home is being sold in - and some of those things vary from state to state.

Hi Dana

Have a look at the past post: What's Your Niche Within the Niche http://www.mediamage.com/cvaforum/index.php?showtopic=13514 for more insight as well.

There are a great many services you can offer to agents but unless you're licensed, you cannot host open houses. You must be a licensed agent or broker to do this.

Cheers,

Pam