Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant

This question is open to anyone that is specializing in the field. How much were your initial start up costs and how long did it take to train before being able to take on new clients?

Diva

I don't know if you found your answer to this.

But if you go to Victoria's site and click onto her apprentice webpage you will see the costs involved for this program and the software needed.

Hope this helps

Jocarole

This seems to be the most current thread on being a VBA. I'm just curious if any of you who have done Victoria Ring's training..........have you found it to be valuable? And, with or without this particular training.......have you been able to gain enough clients to sustain your business?

I just think this would be a niche that would be right up my alley. But, would like to hear any success (or not) stories from anyone who has tried this work venue.

Thanks,

Denise

This seems to be the most current thread on being a VBA. I'm just curious if any of you who have done Victoria Ring's training..........have you found it to be valuable? And, with or without this particular training.......have you been able to gain enough clients to sustain your business?

I just think this would be a niche that would be right up my alley. But, would like to hear any success (or not) stories from anyone who has tried this work venue.

Thanks,

Denise

Me two, I've just joined and am looking for information.

As someone who took the training mentioned above, I did find the material very beneficial. Since I'm still in the early stages of getting my business off the ground, I can't really offer a lot of personal insight into how "sustainable" this niche is. I do think, however, that there are a few other VBAs listed on Victoria's homepage that are more established & currently working in this area. Perhaps they are better suited to answer your questions.

One more thing I'd like to add...I signed a new client last week (bankruptcy related, but not petition preparation specifically), & the fact that I had gone through this training was a major factor in being chosen. :yay:

Best of luck in whatever you decide! :thumbup:

As someone who took the training mentioned above, I did find the material very beneficial. Since I'm still in the early stages of getting my business off the ground, I can't really offer a lot of personal insight into how "sustainable" this niche is. I do think, however, that there are a few other VBAs listed on Victoria's homepage that are more established & currently working in this area. Perhaps they are better suited to answer your questions.

One more thing I'd like to add...I signed a new client last week (bankruptcy related, but not petition preparation specifically), & the fact that I had gone through this training was a major factor in being chosen. :yay:

Best of luck in whatever you decide! :thumbup:

Perhaps you could help me with this. What source do you use (or have heard of) that do the background checks for the petitions.? I see from looking over the test that ls one of the required todos. Thank you. trenton

While I realize this is an old post, I thought I'd take the chance and see if I got a response. I just finished my training with the National Association of Bankruptcy Petition Preparers. I was a Paralegal for 10 years back in the 90's, then became a Mortgage Broker for 17 years and now am changing my career due to the economy.

Are you doing BK's? If so, can you tell me how things are going for you? Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you..