pmdost

Getting to know VAnetworking & VAinsider's!!!

We'd like to assist you in getting to know VAnetworking and the VAinsider areas so we're going to have seminars so that you can get the most out of VAnetworking!

The VAnetworking Free Member Orientations are on the calendar and will be on the following dates/times:

Feb 18 at 1pm Eastern

Join us for a walkabout of our website and benefits of VAnetworking!

We will meet in the VAnetworking eSeminar Room.

The VAinsider Track Orientations are on the calendar and will be on the following dates/times:

Feb 18 at 2pm Eastern

Join us for a walkabout of all the benefits of being a VAinsider and, if time permits afterwards, we will have a Q&A's!

We will meet in the VAnetworking eSeminar Room.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I'll be hosting these too and I really suggest you pop by one of them even if you've been a member for years. Why? Because every month I am adding new resources to the network that you may not even be aware of. I want everyone to know about all the wonderful things here at VAnetworking to help you with your VA business.

Now as for the VAinsider orientation, it is amazing how many sign up but don't even utilize some of the marketing benefits of being a VAinsider so please attend these as well (Free members are welcome to listen in to learn more about VAinsider benefits too).

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Thank you so much for opening these opportunities to us! Can't wait to peek inside and get a good look at what being a VAinsider is like.

Although I have been around for a little while, I think the New Member seminars will definitely prove to be beneficial in many ways. What a great idea! Looking forward to attending.

Thanks again, Tawnya! :thumbup:

~Delilah Smith :D

Thanks for posting this, There is so much great information to go through on this site and VAinsiders that I must have been a dork and missed this some how. Will see you in the chatroom :angel_not::o:yay:

Note the orientation times for this month for our new members to attend.

Thank you so much for doing this. I SOOOOOOO have been needing this. I recently became a VAinsider Super Charge member and have not been able to make use of all the great resources available to me. As Patty knows, I have bugged her on more than one occasion about not being able to access my benefits so, at the risk of not wanting to keep doing so, I plan to attend the orientation and figure out what I've been doing wrong.

Looking forward to it...

Hey Patty, are the "Getting to Know VAinsiders" seminars recorded? I'm at my corporate J.O.B. until the end of March, so I can't get away to attend them live (they're at 10:00am for me).

Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks Tawnya!

:thumbup: That is great to know Tawyna and Marie thanks for that.

It is especially good for some of us who tend to forget things that are important frustrating as this condition is it is comforting to realise that this will be recorded.

thanks again...

This message showed up when i tried to register...................

•Sorry. Maximum Contact list limit reached. Please inform website operator of this problem. Tell them they need to upgrade