Hi Everyone

Hope you are having a wonderful day so far...

I noticed others had posted not too long ago that they are connected with Ryze.com - If anyone is and would like to connect my name on there is pamelamclellan

Looking forward to connecting with you and networking :)

Pam

It really is a great place to network!!

I had joined about a year ago, and made a comment (can't remember which group now), a reply post it was, and it did not get a good reaction!! lol.

It was a marketing business group of some kind I believe, any-hoo, a post had been made from a girl who said she had to spend all her rent money on a vet bill for her cat, and was wanting people to help her with her rent!!

I can't remember the exact post I made, something along the lines of...Come on!! Do you really expect people to pay your rent for you!! lol. (Now, not that I'm not an animal lover, I truly am!!), but that post just wreaked of a scam!! And I said so!!

Some people got really mad at me... :stretcher:

said I had no compassion, yadda yadda!!

So, I left the group, quietly, then I got an invite a few months ago to come back, so I'm back!!!

MEOW!!!! :easter: <<<closest thing to a cat!! lol

kimmer :D

WOW I would have had the exact same reaction as you having a posting like that on the board!

I am hoping that I can do some real good hard core networking to gain some clients! That is my focus and aim - is there any networks you would suggest for such a goal?

Thanks Kimmer....

Pam :)

Hey Pam,

Right now all my networks are for my own personal knowledge! When I have more time I will go through the networks and find the ones that may have my "target" market in them! I just became a gold member, lots-o-perks!

I suggest you go and look through all the networks on Ryze and locate the ones that have people in them that might need your services. Joining groups like...Online Marketing/Home based businesses, etc, you will only find people like you ( great if you just want to learn), but not to sell your services!

Then actively participate on the boards...build some relationships, before you start to "sell" people on what your offering! Sign those Guest Books of the people that may need you, just an intro at first...learn about them, etc.

On Ryze for the most part it's about building relationships FIRST, then offering your services.

HTH

Sidenote: if you go to the top of your Ryze page, click on "classified" lots of wants & needs there.

Hi Becki,

Answer to your query...

With a Gold membership, you can:

*Save 4 hours each month using the Newest Members List -- Scan through mini-bios of the newest members all in one page without having to click through to each

*Connect with the right people you need to close deals and get jobs with the Advanced Search, including searching on company, previous companies, city state, universities, interests

*See WHO's visited your page in the last week!

*Create a Network on Ryze, adding hundreds to your network and increasing your prominence and visibility

*Have your photo displayed in a large size (instead of tiny) next to your posts to the message boards, giving you better visibility and marketing

*See which members have things in common with you (e.g. a shared interest or university) and others using the Pivots, the green links on Member Profile pages that display a list of members who have that in common

*Use an HTML Editor lets you create your home page, message board posts, event descriptions, etc., without programming or installing software (it's in Flash)

*View the Newest Photos list

*Save $3+ at Ryze mixers and other featured events (easily covers at least half the cost of gold membership)

*Plan for productive networking at Mixers using the View Attendees Bio's. You get a summary of all attendees' backgrounds all in one page, without having to click through to each! So you can connect with the 5-10 most relevant people for you to network with at an event

*Limit your private messaging and guestbook entries to only Gold Members

*See who lists you as a friend

my name on there is pamelamclellan

If you can find me, I am friends with Tawna and Kimberly

Kimmer,

What a funny story! lmao Although I'm sure it wasn't at the time!

Anyways, you guys can look me up as well...my username name is questmg. I'm also connected to other VA's as well, so look for my logo!

Sara,

lol..ya when I went back, I thought to myself..why did I leave in the first place!!?? I was just voicing my opinion!!!

:soapbox: