organizedassistant

GHVA Events - Fall 2008

Labour Day is right around the corner, and that means it's time to start gearing up for fall activities! We have two events for you to add to your schedule.

Our next event will be held on Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 11:00 am at The Whistling Walrus, 1508 Upper James St., Hamilton. Those of you who came to our event last February will remember what a great spot it was for a late breakfast/early lunch. If you can make it, please let me know by Wednesday, September 17, 2008.

I'm especially excited about our first-ever evening event, which will take place in Oakville on Thursday, November 20, 2008. If you're unable to join us for dinner, you are welcome to come later to hear our special guest speaker, Marie Mushing of People in Connection. For additional details or to register online, please visit http://www.ghva.ca/eveningevent.htm. You may also register in person at the September event and pay by cash or cheque (post-dated cheques will be accepted).

I look forward to hearing from you and to networking with you in person this fall!

Janet, have a gret time with these events and pleas - take some pictures. I'm going to see what I can do about starting an on-line photo album for VAGT's so we can all share!

This is a reminder about the upcoming Golden Horseshoe Virtual Assistant Network Group brunch, which is scheduled for Saturday, September 20 at 11:00 am, at The Whistling Walrus, 1508 Upper James St., Hamilton.

So far, we have seven people confirmed. If you're planning to join us but haven't yet sent in your name, please let me know by Wednesday, September 17 so I can get a head count for the reservation.

If you're planning to register for the special evening event in November, don't forget to bring your payment of $40 (post-dated cheques will be accepted).