I just tried again. Its not taking my comments, only my vote. :blink:

This is what comes up after I click on the link that Sun sends to me:

Jo-Carole

Warning

The page cannot be found

404 Error

Sponsored Results

Start up Nation

Start up nation. Venture Capital & Angel Financing.

AngelBusinessLoans.com

Start Your Own Business

Hey and make sure you set yourself a little reminder to vote first thing each morning .. should be easy to stay on top of this little "to-do" for the thousands of VAs here ;)

AND be sure to leave your comment love after voting too!

:grouphug:

Karri

Double, triple, quadruple, every DAY vote? Is that right to cast the same vote by the same person every day?

You can vote for us once a day...so please pop by and vote for us whenever you can??

Warmly,

Tawnya

I'm so confused, who would set something up where you could cast a vote EVERY day. That just does'nt seem right. I would never cast my vote more than once, sorry. I am one person...one vote.

I'm so confused, who would set something up where you could cast a vote EVERY day. That just does'nt seem right. I would never cast my vote more than once, sorry. I am one person...one vote.

Yes, but it's their system. Tawnya didn't make it up. They allow one vote per day per person, so if the contest goes for 30 days that's 30 votes per person.

You have every right to vote as much or as little as you want. Tawnya's not asking anyone to sneak in votes or do anything else unethical. She didn't make the rules. And there's no where that says one vote per person.

When you have a contest, then you get to make the rules.

You can vote for us once a day...so please pop by and vote for us whenever you can??

Warmly,

Tawnya

They set it up this way and we are just following their rules ;) I'm know there are many other factors taken into consideration in this contest and not just the voting process. Voting a zillion times each just shows loyalty and consistent support on a daily basis.

I'm not sure the votes will mean as much as will the comments...so please comment if you have time. One comment can go a long way I'm sure in the tally results. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for your votes!

Tawnya,

I just tried again. Its not taking my comments, only my vote. :blink:

This is what comes up after I click on the link that Sun sends to me:

Jo-Carole

Warning

The page cannot be found

404 Error

Sponsored Results

Start up Nation

Start up nation. Venture Capital & Angel Financing.

AngelBusinessLoans.com

Start Your Own Business

Don't worry too much JoCarole and thanks so much for the effort. If you want to email me your testimonial privately, I'll still use it anyhow on our website ;)

Yes, but it's their system. Tawnya didn't make it up. They allow one vote per day per person, so if the contest goes for 30 days that's 30 votes per person.

You have every right to vote as much or as little as you want. Tawnya's not asking anyone to sneak in votes or do anything else unethical. She didn't make the rules. And there's no where that says one vote per person.

When you have a contest, then you get to make the rules.

It was my understanding that the 1 vote per day is also per person. Edited: I was all wet. Each person can vote several times a day, but only once for one contestant. Who knows, someone may want to endorse another contestant as well, but that someone can only endorse/acknowledge/vote 1 time each day. The idea is to move the popularity thermometer for the world to see perpetual and growing support for the businesses we like. At present, we're all pushing for VAnetworking because even though some of us are members of StartUp Nation as individual businesses, VAnetworking is a flag under which we can gather. We all benefit from the promotion of an organization to which we belong. I've been out of the loop for 10 days and I guess you all didn't dry up and blow away, because I missed giving you some vote luv. I'm looking on this as promotional networking and FUN! These are trying times and to quote Dwight Eisenhower during WWII..."Activity helps."

Guest Pat Z.

Still showing my support every day. Also just wanted to put this thread back at the top to remind everyone to vote everyday!

Pat Z

Tawnya,

Yes, you can use my comment. Going to vote now.

Thanks,

Beth

Guest Pat Z.

Patty,

I was thinking the same thing. How many votes does it take to push it just a hair further.......

Pat Z

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.